Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest hakeemy_007
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

While only skin ... I want to enjoy a little alone.

always love ur work Zubnik!!!!!

where's the download link pls... :D

Guest scottath

thanks mate - installing it now

edit - n00b question - how do i install it....

using M2D from within a Khuanchai rom

i am getting errors about space if i put it into the windows folder.....

Edited by scottath

Guest kennethchia
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

While only skin ... I want to enjoy a little alone.

very nice theme :D where the download link pls :angry:

Edited by kennethchia

Can anyone make a NY Mets theme. That would be great. Seen a few Yankees but not any Mets. Also, if possible a mickey or disney theme. My wife has an omnia too and it would get her off my back about spending time going on the computer and flashing my phone. Thanks.

Edited by djm69

Guest ldawg214
thanks mate - installing it now

edit - n00b question - how do i install it....

using M2D from within a Khuanchai rom

i am getting errors about space if i put it into the windows folder.....

Don't know if you got it to work yet or not but download the m2d customizer and then just save the entire zip folder (don't unzip it) somewhere that you will know where to find it. Instal m2dc and choose add, find where you saved the zip file and WHAM-O!! Should work, if not let me know.

M2DC_v0.29.235.CAB

Guest ldawg214
Can anyone make a NY Mets theme. That would be great. Seen a few Yankees but not any Mets. Also, if possible a mickey or disney theme. My wife has an omnia too and it would get her off my back about spending time going on the computer and flashing my phone. Thanks.

If I find the time, I'll hook ya up :D

Guest scottath
Don't know if you got it to work yet or not but download the m2d customizer and then just save the entire zip folder (don't unzip it) somewhere that you will know where to find it. Instal m2dc and choose add, find where you saved the zip file and WHAM-O!! Should work, if not let me know.

I'll try that when i get home - thanks

Guest Nicklashidegard
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Thanks for some great themes, don't know where you get the inspiration from....

Would you mind if i include any (or part of) your themes in future roms??

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest moxycalt
Jan 2009 - Updates:

As mobilematt stopped providing themes for M2D it is an open theme project now :D .

Please all the interested artists follow this topic for publishing their M2D themes.

================================================================

Requirements:

1. An Omnia phone ;) .

2. Manila2D installed. (search forum you will find many cooked roms and standalone apps for M2D, thanks to rob80, sztupy, chefs etc etc)

Installation of themes:

1. Download M2DC and install it anywhere you would like to, for example \My Storage\Program Files\M2DC\

2. Download from the thread your favorite theme. It is in .zip format or sometimes you will find it in .m2dct.

Copy the file to your installation theme directory \My Storage\Program Files\M2DC\Themes\.

3. Launch the M2DC program and add the theme.

4. Thats all :angry:

================================================================

Older:

So hi everyone as i promised to work on MobileMatt themes here are some resized ones for Omnia Manila2D!

The weather icons where hard to modify as it is precisely implemented for HTC screens so i have replaced them with BeyondInvisible ones, which are same as included in PaSSoa cooked rom. Update version with Weather Icons as the original are coming soon.

Also I managed to resize the wallpapers to fit with the themes as much as i could.

Please visit the original site theme www.mobilematt.net ALL credits go to the original creator.

If this goes well most probably will create a small corner for Omnia themes to his site for MD2.

Please do not reply for problems other than these Manila2D themes so we can keep this topic clean ;) .

*Edit: I can accept requests for other themes also. I will add also more themes from other creators but i focus more on mobilematt.

Theme: MobileMatt Bios TF2D Skin

Credits Go To:

• Player icons from HTC-TOUCH/VOUGE transformation package by PROBEX,
  • Large icons from RedXda by lepsyfou,

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/158294597/Mobi..._White.tsk.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/158292422/Mobi...t_Bios.zip.html

Place MobileMatt_Black_White.tsk in "My Storage". Go to Settings-->Today and select MobileMatt_Black_White.

Hey guys is it possible to get 240 x 400 Manilla 2D skins ??? I downloaded some from xda but they don't seem to fit my omnia i910 ! And now my manilla today screen won't load, i did install M2DC, and well now after trying a theme that didn't fit my manilla won't load anymore !!!

please help !

Guest Tormios

It is doesn't matter what theme, they all install the same.

1. Download .zip or .m2dct

2. Save it anywhere you like in your phone

3. Start M2DC and click Add Theme

4. Then Apply Theme.

Guest moxycalt

Help meeeee !!!! I can't get nova theme to work on my omnia ???? i did everything like i'm supposed, i select the file when adding....and it won't appear to be selected ????