Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest yapitris

hello.

could you tell me pls which program do you use to change m2d theme?

I'm trying to use M2DC and theme.zip and I have some problems: wheter on home screen is located in incorrect place, bottom icons are mixed (probably shadow icon) with icons from previous theme...

I can use only one theme - M2D V2.0-leo.m2dct

all other themes cause above problems.

my screenshot:

screenshot1ee.png

Guest WAIKIKI728

I just zipped the files you provided... :D ...

Thanks Omar :) ...

I guess m2dc don´t recognize the .rar file....

P.D.:It´s a pity that in this forum i just can upload files with maximum 4.88 mb...I can´t upload the zip file i made...6.4 MB....

If someone wants the zip file ..it´s free to download it here(alllll credits to OMAR JUNIOR :D ):

http://www.4shared.com/file/157947469/290e...Junior_V20.html

post-444803-1258983449_thumb.png

post-444803-1258983512_thumb.png

post-444803-1258984090_thumb.png

post-444803-1258984113_thumb.png

post-444803-1258984183_thumb.png

Guest omar junior
I guess m2dc don´t recognize the .rar file....

is correct

fail for me....

rename the .rar file for .zip

(theme)

and thanks WAIKIKI728

Edited by omar junior

Guest ANSONWAI

hello everyone. I would like to ask a stupid question here.

I found the theme for omina is very good !! but how to install these theme ??

my cooked rom has already included M2D v1.0 (Build 1821.1624), in which i can't find anywhere to uninstall this M2D. then How can I install the latest M2D verison in my OMINA ??

Would anyone provide me with guidance to install this ?? Thanks a lot.

Really Thanks

Guest anochampions

I have a big problem

I cant see the name of the city (weather) at home screen. How can i fix this?

P.S Does anybody know how can i change the picture of the start button? I like the "windows picture", like omars .

Guest davidic55
hello everyone. I would like to ask a stupid question here.

I found the theme for omina is very good !! but how to install these theme ??

my cooked rom has already included M2D v1.0 (Build 1821.1624), in which i can't find anywhere to uninstall this M2D. then How can I install the latest M2D verison in my OMINA ??

Would anyone provide me with guidance to install this ?? Thanks a lot.

Really Thanks

What's up ANSONWAI, if you looking to change your theme you have to use M2DC, i JUST UPLOADED IT FOR YOU. Also you might want to Flash to a newer build that haves Manila 2.0 already, depending on wether you have I910 or I900. I have I910 so I couldn't help you if you have the other. But these guys can this is the reason for the site.After flashing install M2DC and you can change your theme with that. Or you can just change it without flashing. Hope this helped :)

Guest ANSONWAI

What's up ANSONWAI, if you looking to change your theme you have to use M2DC, i JUST UPLOADED IT FOR YOU. Also you might want to Flash to a newer build that haves Manila 2.0 already, depending on wether you have I910 or I900. I have I910 so I couldn't help you if you have the other. But these guys can this is the reason for the site.After flashing install M2DC and you can change your theme with that. Or you can just change it without flashing. Hope this helped :)

thanks a lot davidic55, I have this 0.29.235 M2DC in my WM 6.5 i908 . but i would like to ask.

First of all, is there any all in one cab of M2D v2.0 instead of flashing a new rom ? becoz i come from Hong Kong and I am now using a traditional chinese Cooked Rom. I read this thread and feel soory that I can't find any download link for M2D v2.0 CAB ......

Secondly, Is this new theme works only in english rom ??

Finally, I don't quite catch what you mean by " Or you can just change it without flashing " ---> that means I can use my current M2DC to change my theme ??

Thanks a lot

Edited by ANSONWAI