Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest davidic55
thanks a lot davidic55, I have this 0.29.235 M2DC in my WM 6.5 i908 . but i would like to ask.

First of all, is there any all in one cab of M2D v2.0 instead of flashing a new rom ? becoz i come from Hong Kong and I am now using a traditional chinese Cooked Rom. I read this thread and feel soory that I can't find any download link for M2D v2.0 CAB ......

Secondly, Is this new theme works only in english rom ??

Finally, I don't quite catch what you mean by " Or you can just change it without flashing " ---> that means I can use my current M2DC to change my theme ??

Thanks a lot

Cool, if you have the theme in a zip, you can open up M2dC and place that in the theme folder. come back out and hit M2dc and you should see your theme in there and hit apply. That's what I meant by you can just use it to change the theme. I still would try to flash to a newer build, you get more out of it. Also check the first post, I believe it has exactly what you want. with instructions on how to install 2.0. Check out Khuanchai roms. Thanks and hope that helped :)

Guest ANSONWAI
Cool, if you have the theme in a zip, you can open up M2dC and place that in the theme folder. come back out and hit M2dc and you should see your theme in there and hit apply. That's what I meant by you can just use it to change the theme. I still would try to flash to a newer build, you get more out of it. Also check the first post, I believe it has exactly what you want. with instructions on how to install 2.0. Check out Khuanchai roms. Thanks and hope that helped :D

thanks davidic55, u are a nice man ~ :)

I try it first .

One more thing I wanna ask. is the latest theme works in M2D v1.0 ???

thanks ~~~~

Guest ANSONWAI
Cool, if you have the theme in a zip, you can open up M2dC and place that in the theme folder. come back out and hit M2dc and you should see your theme in there and hit apply. That's what I meant by you can just use it to change the theme. I still would try to flash to a newer build, you get more out of it. Also check the first post, I believe it has exactly what you want. with instructions on how to install 2.0. Check out Khuanchai roms. Thanks and hope that helped :)

I tried... it doesn;t work in M2D v1.0 ....

u provide khuanchai roms to me. but can i only install v2.0 in my i908 without flashing a new english rom ???

thanks a lot

Guest davidic55

One more for the road. Hey I understand Zubnik, take your time, I'm patient, that means the better it would be. Thanks for sharing your skills. Oh,ANSONWAI, the new themes don't work for 1.0 build.

Thanks to Zubnik, Wierdo and Shokka for these themes that give us. :) I'm out!!

Edited by davidic55

Guest ANSONWAI
One more for the road. Hey I understand Zubnik, take your time, I'm patient, that means the better it would be. Thanks for sharing your skills. Oh,ANSONWAI, the new themes don't work for 1.0 build.

Thanks to Zubnik, Wierdo and Shokka for these themes that give us. :) I'm out!!

then where can i download the M2D 2.0 cab file to install the 2.0 build without flashing the cooked rom you provided ??

thanks for your help. I wanna use traditional chinese rom ............. but with 2.0 build in.......

Guest CroatianOmnia

could someone please post a cab file for M2D 2.0? I'm Viktor from Please read the site rules no links or requests for warez forum,and I kind of decided to flash back to WM 6.1 Official ROM. The sensitivity is ok on that ROM.... Plz,guys

Guest ninalee123

Hi everybody, big thanx to all the chefs for the great works of art!

+1 for this awesome theme!!!

Pleeeaaaase Zubnik, weirdo.... anyone who could do this??

+1...

Those are my all-time favourites!!! The first attached image THEME:

post-599651-1258935646_thumb.png

mixed with the WEATHER icons of the second:

post-599651-1258935658_thumb.png

would be JUST PERFECT!

Please Zubnik, tell us this release hasn´t been deceased!! :)

Hi everybody, big thanx to all the chefs for the great works of art!

+1 for this awesome theme!!!

Pleeeaaaase Zubnik, weirdo.... anyone who could do this??

SEE NO PICS

Guest omar junior
I dont get this weather background (its raining here right now :) ) Tried to reinstall the theme but no go.

Is it only supposed to show up on heavy rainfall or something like that?

pic ?

Guest anochampions

I have a big problem

I cant see the name of the city (weather) at home screen. How can i fix this?

P.S Does anybody know how can i change the picture of the start button? I like the "windows picture", like omars .

[/qu

nobody???

Guest MobileTR tayfun
try attach file. Install on device memory, update weather on weather tab, soft reset and try updating home weather again.

slds,

@corpisa

Thank you very much ... :D

Edited by MobileTR tayfun

Guest yapitris

Hello ZubniK.

Could you tell me which font do you use in your rom?

P.S.I have one more question.

What is that bar on the home screen (with calls notice, sms / mail and other) below calendar on your picture in post 2231?

Is this a part of new theme for M2D or do you use a new / modified M2D?

Edited by yapitris

Guest ignatious

Hi, just trying to work out how to install these zip + .ist files?

sorry but ive tried all searches and still my omnia tells me i have to initialize the app first?

ive tried them in win folder/win theme folder and tried to install from M2DC app?

any ideas please? Im using latest RYRZY rom.

thnx all

IG

Guest andylyf
Hi, just trying to work out how to install these zip + .ist files?

sorry but ive tried all searches and still my omnia tells me i have to initialize the app first?

ive tried them in win folder/win theme folder and tried to install from M2DC app?

any ideas please? Im using latest RYRZY rom.

thnx all

IG

.ist files is for p-h-o-n-e-x themes.....

for zip files, use M2DC to install for M2D themes...

Guest ignatious
.ist files is for p-h-o-n-e-x themes.....

for zip files, use M2DC to install for M2D themes...

thnx for the quick repl Andy ....... looks like my M2DC must be @#$%^&*() dead!

i will hard reset and try again as even that app tells me the file cannot be opened?

IG

... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Soon update - new icons, all the weather on the main page!

Zubnik !! Can you provide some links so can i download M2D theme with russian language ?