Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Fixed my original problem of M2D not launching by hard resetting. However I've tried Zubnik's theme My_M2dvZLith and its freezing my M2D. Only way I can get it off 'Tap here to launch TouchFLO' is reverting back to the default theme.

Does anyone know how to get the theme working?

My_M2dvZLith working for me with no problems. Running on HIDE16 28005.

here you have tutorial on my blog... translated by google :( http://omniablog.pl/en/2009/11/29/dodatkow...domienia-w-m2d/

Thx all!

Finally I made the steps using an Spanish tutorial, Htcspain.com, & it works, it's similar as your tutorial, except in the Reg. file but it works ;)

I haven't installed the Phon-ex... :D

Thx all! :D

Edited by zalex

Guest davidic55

Here's some themes for anyone who would like to use them. Some are made by me, the rest is not. Actually Bluish and Furture is by me!! Just use M2Dc to change background, or for you chefs, we'll there's no need to say anything!! Hope you enjoy. :(

Here's another for your taken. :D

Edited by davidic55

here you have tutorial on my blog... translated by google :D http://omniablog.pl/en/2009/11/29/dodatkow...domienia-w-m2d/

Thank you so much, that worked for me... I did not have the option "tab_00" to select, so I modified the registry (HKCU>Software>Manila blabla*>Tab_01 renamed to Tab_00).

*I dunno the name anymore but there is only one string with manila.

I have the 4 symbols (Phon Ex) now, but when I select the first one (favorites), my manila freezes & I have to reset because everything slows down. That's a problem related to Spam alert I guess.

XphX

Edited by XphX

Guest yapitris
Thank you so much, that worked for me... I did not have the option "tab_00" to select, so I modified the registry (HKCU>Software>Manila blabla*>Tab_01 renamed to Tab_00).

I have the 4 symbols (Phon Ex) now, but when I select the first one (favorites), my manila freezes & I have to reset because everything slows down. That's a problem related to Spam alert I guess.

XphX

symbol "favorites" will work fine when you put some contact in P h o n e x to favorite page

Edited by yapitris

XphX

add something to favorites and it will be not freezing

Guest anochampions
Name : ELECTRIC_BLUE.zip

Size : 7 MB

Can you share the background picture for the electric blue theme?

Edited by anochampions

add something to favorites and it will be not freezing

symbol "favorites" will work fine when you put some contact in P h o n e x to favorite page

I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that ;D I put a few contacts into the "favorites" group, but they do not show up in Spam alert-favorites... maybe I need to select that somewhere else.

Why i cant see iconsoftt??? :D

Tap and hold at the white space around "Internet calling windows default & spb backup". then you can add the Phon Ex part. Then you can delete everything else (internet calling etc.) with the BHN3 button (select the item that you want to delete first). I hope you can follow this instruction as my english is not the best.

XphX

Edited by XphX

Guest anochampions
Tap and hold at the white space around "Internet calling windows default & spb backup". then you can add the Phon Ex part. Then you can delete everything else (internet calling etc.) with the BHN3 button (select the item that you want to delete first). I hope you can follow this instruction as my english is not the best.

XphX

Thanks...

Only Tab_01, no Tab_00 :D :( ;)

post-528881-1259615149_thumb.png

Guest andresglez
Thanks...

Only Tab_01, no Tab_00 :D :( ;)

Press MEHO an 2º option delete tab 1,then press the red square and select ponex,put other options like the pics and press de left button (opposite of meho),you can see an error buf it works reset.

Guest badtrip
Press MEHO an 2º option delete tab 1,then press the red square and select ponex,put other options like the pics and press de left button (opposite of meho),you can see an error buf it works reset.

In every reset phone my Spam alert plugin disappears :D

In every reset phone my Phon Ex plugin disappears :D

Well, you have to save the settings... that's the left softbutton (NpNM3something). Then press menu (MeHO, right softbutton) and select the last option, confirm with yes, reset phone. That worked for me.

Maybe we should start another thread named "Manila2D + Phon Ex on Home-Tab"? I could post a tutorial if anyone wants one.

XphX

Edited by XphX

Guest badtrip
Well, you have to save the settings... that's the left softbutton (NpNM3something). Then press menu (MeHO, right softbutton) and select the last option, confirm with yes, reset phone. That worked for me.

Maybe we should start another thread named "Manila2D + Phon Ex on Home-Tab"? I could post a tutorial if anyone wants one.

XphX

It would be really great if someone could publish the setting thing as a video on youtube! (or something like that)

We also can ask a moderator to move those messeges about M2D homescreen Spam alert plugin..

About Omar's homescreen, its cool but isnt it a little complicated homepage?

it confusing screen a little..

Guest jmsmartins

i guys!

i really love the themes here! leo theme is one of my favorites, with nice weather and so.. i wonder if one of you masters of modifying themes could change the message tab because that box makes the scroll too slow. can someone make it with a plain screen? PLEASE? :D

thanks in advance