Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest z3ntn3l
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Manilla 2.0 - http://www.modaco.com/index.php?amp;sho...t&p=1047507

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=39485

Hi People! I have a question about that quotet Manila2Dv2-Theme, made by Zubnik:

Everytime i change from this Theme to the Leo-Theme or other Themes and then wanting to change back to this one, the Weather in Home-Tab is messed up.

I've tried it with "Dont update Weather and XML" but its the same result. Does anyone know a solution for this?

Guest ungodin

Uhm... I´m also having (for first time in 30 m2d skins) problems with OMAR´S big weather icons, just like z3ntn3l. I´ve used those in every skin that lately appear here, and no problem at all.

But since i´m using ZubniKs Lith (the black and blue last one with electric-mood), which comes with the small icons, I can´t center the big start icons no more. The appear in the lower right corner of the screen instead of the center.

I´ve tried a cab which weirdo release some pages back in this topic, but there´s no difference after-before. I know a lot of people had this problem before but I read and read and find no solution.

Anyone? :D

Edited by ungodin

Guest jmsmartins

@anhphe

hey! i tried your cab and it messed up my weather in home page.. maybe something i did wrong? i updated weather in home page and them i copyed your files to \windows.. any help?

Edited by jmsmartins

Uhm... I´m also having (for first time in 30 m2d skins) problems with OMAR´S big weather icons, just like z3ntn3l. I´ve used those in every skin that lately appear here, and no problem at all.

But since i´m using ZubniKs Lith (the black and blue last one with electric-mood), which comes with the small icons, I can´t center the big start icons no more. The appear in the lower right corner of the screen instead of the center.

I´ve tried a cab which weirdo release some pages back in this topic, but there´s no difference after-before. I know a lot of people had this problem before but I read and read and find no solution.

Anyone? :D

Try M2D v2.0_Leo with big weather icons.

anhso-13_Screen01.jpganhso-26_Screen034.jpg

anhso-37_Screen10.jpganhso-29_Screen008.jpg

anhso-00_Screen12.jpganhso-31_Screen033.jpg

anhso-06_Screen001.jpganhso-49_Screen09.jpg

1. " Fix_Big_weather_full" Unzip & coppy into windows/ folder.

2. "M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik" User M2DC 0.29 changer Skin M2D.

3. Resize (210x210) = (100x100) for Skin M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik:

before:

anhso-22_Screen16.jpganhso-33_Screen07.jpg

After:

M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik

anhso-23_Screen01.jpganhso-36_Screen04.jpganhso-37_Screen05.jpg

Thank Zubnik

4. Resize (210x210) = (150x150) for Skin M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik:

Link:

M2D Leo II v2.0 of Zubnik

anhso-36_Screen02.jpganhso-39_Screen01.jpganhso-40_Screen03.jpg

anhso-38_Screen06.jpganhso-43_Screen04.jpganhso-21_Screen07.jpg

thanks for us use!

Guest jmsmartins

anhphe i tried the weather icons u gave me in manilla default theme (the one with blue bubbles) and the weather in home page was messed up with incorrect alignment.. could u give some help here? or maybe changing the message tab in one of your beautifull themes to a plain screen (instead of that box that turns scrolling through messages too slow)

thank u!

Guest ungodin

Same here...

Its important to point that LEO THEME AND OTHERS works perfectly with both small and big icons. MY PROBLEM IS CONCRETELY WITH zubnik´s "LITH THEME", which comes with small home icons.

Other themes which comes with small home icons odn´t have the same problem in my omnia... I just changed the icons to big ones in /windows and they were in the right place in M2D. Not with this theme. And I see that others suffer the same fate than I, but with different themes... there must be an unitary solution!!

Thanks very much!

Guest ungodin
show images of the problem

Hello Omar junior.. This is exactly the problem:

post-599651-1259925899_thumb.png

post-599651-1259925907_thumb.png

It´s a direct comparative between the theme with small and big icons. Don´t know why it happens... the png´s size are supposed to be the same, isn´t it?

Guest davidic55

thanks is hard to upload on my phone but if you look in post 120 you'll see most of the themes but focus and instructions if you lile ill post a zip for focus thanks

Guest kennethchia
thanks is hard to upload on my phone but if you look in post 120 you'll see most of the themes but focus and instructions if you lile ill post a zip for focus thanks

ok :D