ROM Questions!

Guest keoni69

Guest keoni69

Well i bought my omnia about two months ago and everything's perfect. I actually havnt update my rom so its still virgin at DXHG2 since im very scared that i screw up if i update it and i dont have anywhere to fix it where i live. So my question is can someone PLEASE tell me

to which ROM i can update my phone to?

which is the best rom i can update to?

can i update to any custom rom?

what are the steps to update?

Please i know it bothers to answer stupid ppl like me but i really could use some help. Thank you so much!

PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME!

My device info is:

PDA:DXHG2

PHONE: DXHG2

Well i bought my omnia about two months ago and everything's perfect. I actually havnt update my rom so its still virgin at DXHG2 since im very scared that i screw up if i update it and i dont have anywhere to fix it where i live. So my question is can someone PLEASE tell me

to which ROM i can update my phone to?

which is the best rom i can update to?

can i update to any custom rom?

what are the steps to update?

Please i know it bothers to answer stupid ppl like me but i really could use some help. Thank you so much!

PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME!

My device info is:

PDA:DXHG2

PHONE: DXHG2

Go in this section and chose what ROM you wat to put in your phone read first what is in (programs)

and what is out and is satisfied your needs I can't decide for you.Download the ROM and Unziped on your desktop than open the loader click on that yellow

circle and the loader open in a new windows.From this point do this:

Many people don't understand what swich off the phone means and they just push the power buton to turn off the phone and push again to start the phone and they

have the "device not found" . You guys have to shut down the phone press the power button for few seconds and you see the boot screen and after that the phone is off.

Press again few seconds the power button and when the boot screen coming on press the start in the loader. Do not wait until the phone is on again. Then watch the progress bar and let the phone alone until is start by himself.