Prayer Time

Guest Alkali

Guest Dark Horse
My Dear friends,

Which is the best Islamic Prayer Times Program to use on the Diamond?

Salaam,

Quite a few of these programs available for Windows Mobile. Try Imaginet Prayer Times, Pocket Islam or the freeware Azan Times.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Salaam,

Quite a few of these programs available for Windows Mobile. Try Imaginet Prayer Times, Pocket Islam or the freeware Azan Times.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Thanks Dark Horse. I have downloaded Pocket Islam but has some few questions.

1. How do i adjust the Arabic Calender because i noticed it is two days behind?

2. Can i disable the Quran Recitation before Azan

3. Is there a way to change the Prayer Time displayed on the main screen from Arabic to English?

Guest Dark Horse
Thanks Dark Horse. I have downloaded Pocket Islam but has some few questions.

1. How do i adjust the Arabic Calender because i noticed it is two days behind?

2. Can i disable the Quran Recitation before Azan

3. Is there a way to change the Prayer Time displayed on the main screen from Arabic to English?

1. I think this works off your existing date and time so you need to ensure thats correct along with the time zone and daylight savings mode.

2. There is a home screen plugin that lets you set the Adhan sound. The Quran recitations are just MP3 files so if you delete the ones for Adhan or replace them with blank MP3's, they won't play. You can also set the volume in the app itself.

3. On my smartphone, it already was in English. There must be an option for the PPC version or perhpas it uses whatever font is installed, i.e. if you have an Arabic enabled device, it'll use Arabic.

1. I think this works off your existing date and time so you need to ensure thats correct along with the time zone and daylight savings mode.

2. There is a home screen plugin that lets you set the Adhan sound. The Quran recitations are just MP3 files so if you delete the ones for Adhan or replace them with blank MP3's, they won't play. You can also set the volume in the app itself.

3. On my smartphone, it already was in English. There must be an option for the PPC version or perhpas it uses whatever font is installed, i.e. if you have an Arabic enabled device, it'll use Arabic.

Thanks once again but No2 and 3 really beats me.My device is english enabled but i have Arabic on it! And another disturbing thing is i get "peep" sound from time to time and i do not know how to disable it.