Talking GPS

Guest jaremybrown

Guest jaremybrown

OK. I have unlocked my new BJII. I know how to install cab files and I have installed the reg_edit porgram. I have read the tips pages. I have searched and read and searched some more. I have seen some vague references to my questions and one program for one of my questions that doesn't seem to do what I want it to do. I'm new to the BJII but not a newb on comps so tech data is not lost on me. I'm not a programmer but I know my way around a hard drive. So here are my two problems.

1.) I have my old SIM card with all of my phone numbers and contact info on it. There seems to be no way to copy that data from the card to the phone memory, and then install my new SIM card and copy the info onto it. So does anyone have a program or trick to do this.

2.) My GPS is working great. I am using google online and my little blue dot follows me around when I drive and shows me directions. Is there a way to make it read the directions out loud? Is there a FREE program I can use that will read the directions? Data is not a problem so anything that is more like a tom tom would be helpful. Thanks in advance.