Programs and emulators dont work on phones with only touchscreen?

Guest r0flplx

Guest r0flplx

Topic says it all. Phones like HTC Touch HD etc, will there be applications and game emulators (gameboy, snes etc) run on these, when there are no keys? Isn't it typical, especially for game emulators that you bind keys to play with. But I guess this will be a problem when there aren't any physical keys, only the screen. I've never had a windows mobile phone before, so I'm checking this question with those of you that have.

Guest goander
Topic says it all. Phones like HTC Touch HD etc, will there be applications and game emulators (gameboy, snes etc) run on these, when there are no keys? Isn't it typical, especially for game emulators that you bind keys to play with. But I guess this will be a problem when there aren't any physical keys, only the screen. I've never had a windows mobile phone before, so I'm checking this question with those of you that have.

I have an HTC Hermes and I use Pocket SNES. There is an on screen controller if you want to use it however, you can only press one area of the screen at a time (no running on SMW). I believe the Touch HD will allow multiple screen presses which would eliminate the error. I believe there are people out there who will make it happen. BTW. Welcome to the site.