new singapore update

Guest malbond

Guest malbond

After several unsuccessful updates with various official and MoDaCo ROMs ( never managed to update the phone, just the PDA ) i finally made it! The new official XP ( Singapore) update has a Vista update look ( no “start “ button but “verifying the device” instead.

No modem needed!!!

it installs 5 files , and it takes two minutes to write the last one. This solved another problem that i had : my battery ( after the first update i did, updating just the PDA and not the phone) could never fully charge. It would show the full bar while charging, but as soon i would disconnect the charger it would go down to approx. 80%. Everything is fine now and my config is i900dxhj1/dzhj1 Ph-i900dxhj1

I am yet to find out what the baterylife is.

:lol:

After several unsuccessful updates with various official and MoDaCo ROMs ( never managed to update the phone, just the PDA ) i finally made it! The new official XP ( Singapore) update has a Vista update look ( no “start “ button but “verifying the device” instead.

No modem needed!!!

it installs 5 files , and it takes two minutes to write the last one. This solved another problem that i had : my battery ( after the first update i did, updating just the PDA and not the phone) could never fully charge. It would show the full bar while charging, but as soon i would disconnect the charger it would go down to approx. 80%. Everything is fine now and my config is i900dxhj1/dzhj1 Ph-i900dxhj1

I am yet to find out what the baterylife is.

:lol:

I have upgraded my ROM to many variants of unofficial "official" roms, as well as custom roms here on modaco, and have not had a problem since. there are a few main points to take note. the installer support xp, vista is known to have problems. And also to make sure you have your anti virus or firewalls turned off. I have had experience with different anti virus programs effecting the rom upgrade.