Need Help - Which Device Should I get?

Guest UndeadDevil

Guest UndeadDevil

I'm on T-Mobile, have been given the whopping 5/month off until they get the MDA Vario 4 (January despite it already being for sale in Germany and US on T-Mob)

My TyTN 2 has had it and I urgently need to get a new phone. I was hoping for the SEX1 but T-Mobile kindly chose to not sell that.

So which Device should I go for that I can get on T-Mobile today??? I need a High Resolution Screen (For web browsing in Opera 9.5), 256Mb RAM and a decent CPU, preferably with Hardware 3D.

And does anyone know when the Vario 4 will actually come out?

Guest psionandy
I'm on T-Mobile, have been given the whopping 5/month off until they get the MDA Vario 4 (January despite it already being for sale in Germany and US on T-Mob)

My TyTN 2 has had it and I urgently need to get a new phone. I was hoping for the SEX1 but T-Mobile kindly chose to not sell that.

So which Device should I go for that I can get on T-Mobile today??? I need a High Resolution Screen (For web browsing in Opera 9.5), 256Mb RAM and a decent CPU, preferably with Hardware 3D.

And does anyone know when the Vario 4 will actually come out?

you could always buy sim free.... or else have a look at expansys and see what they can do for you.