YouTube,iPlayer in Touch HD?

Guest paddy_mcnulty

Guest paddy_mcnulty

Hi, I know this may be a few stupid questions, but:

can you watch you tube in the Touch HD?

Will be BBC mobile iPlayer be available for it (I presume it doesn't have OMR DRM 2)?

ANyone got a screen grab of the keyboard for texting - never had a touch screen only device and not sure if I could cope?

Cheers

Paddy

Guest munky^^

I think I've seen videos of people demoing a youtube player app on the HD. If you're not sure about screen keyboards, pop into an O2 shop and play with an iPhone - I'm coming from an HTC TYTN. It definitely doesn't feel as good as a 'phyiscal' keyboard to begin with, but its not too hard to start using, and in the few mins I was playing wiht an ipHone I was gradually speeding up.

Hi, I know this may be a few stupid questions, but:

can you watch you tube in the Touch HD?

Will be BBC mobile iPlayer be available for it (I presume it doesn't have OMR DRM 2)?

ANyone got a screen grab of the keyboard for texting - never had a touch screen only device and not sure if I could cope?

Cheers

Paddy

Hi Paddy

I only got my HD yesterday so not had a lot of time to play with it.

Working directly from Opera 9.5 I could not get BBC iplayer or the BBC News clips or streaming live to work. The BBC website does state that at the moment they only support the iPhone. This was using the wi-fi broadband connection from home.

On a positive note Youtube works great again using a home broadband wi-fi connection and I have downloaded video clips and transferred them onto the 8GB micro sd card and that works fine.

Hope this helps.

Kaaeed

Guest billybear
Hi Paddy

I only got my HD yesterday so not had a lot of time to play with it.

Working directly from Opera 9.5 I could not get BBC iplayer or the BBC News clips or streaming live to work. The BBC website does state that at the moment they only support the iPhone. This was using the wi-fi broadband connection from home.

On a positive note Youtube works great again using a home broadband wi-fi connection and I have downloaded video clips and transferred them onto the 8GB micro sd card and that works fine.

Hope this helps.

Kaaeed

What network are you on? I think T-mobile blocks any form of streaming, dont they?