Better Navigation in Documents and Emails (PgUp/PgDown)

Guest APTEMbI4

Guest APTEMbI4

Is there a better way to navigate in long documents and emails rather than the default scroll with the wheel? A lot of time I want to jump straight to the bottom of the email, but instead have to scroll for a couple of minutes.

Guest clockwork58
Is there a better way to navigate in long documents and emails rather than the default scroll with the wheel? A lot of time I want to jump straight to the bottom of the email, but instead have to scroll for a couple of minutes.

First thing that comes to mind it to change your scroll wheel settings from Low to High under Settings > Key Settings.

There's also holding down the up or down on the scroll wheel.

Guest APTEMbI4
First thing that comes to mind it to change your scroll wheel settings from Low to High under Settings > Key Settings.

There's also holding down the up or down on the scroll wheel.

Thanks for the tip, but my Settings>Key Settings only has "FN Key Settings" and "Text Input Mode". None of these affect the scroll wheel

Guest dtphantom
Thanks for the tip, but my Settings>Key Settings only has "FN Key Settings" and "Text Input Mode". None of these affect the scroll wheel

You need WM6.1 to get those settings.

Guest APTEMbI4
You need WM6.1 to get those settings.

Ok thanks. Can't wait to get my USB cable from ebay. When I bought the phone, I did not realize that that it did not come with the cable and that I cannot just borrow my friend's BJ I cable since they are not compatible with BJ II.