(DTHJ9/M2D03) help!!! URGENT

Guest darkevil1sg

Guest darkevil1sg

i just tried to update my phone using this rom (DTHJ9/M2D03). Got a error message = Port create failed while flashing halfway. but writing everything was fine.

I tried to remove the cable and restart my phone by taking out the battery. Because the phone wasn't responding and the phone starts :lol:

just wanted to verify. whether is this flashing success or what?

and another issue. if i were like to revert back to the original omnia ROM. how can i do it? thanks load!

Guest Unisoldrew
i just tried to update my phone using this rom (DTHJ9/M2D03). Got a error message = Port create failed while flashing halfway. but writing everything was fine.

I tried to remove the cable and restart my phone by taking out the battery. Because the phone wasn't responding and the phone starts :lol:

just wanted to verify. whether is this flashing success or what?

and another issue. if i were like to revert back to the original omnia ROM. how can i do it? thanks load!

This happens to me just before updating the phone part.

Everything seems ok when i soft reset however.

I think you just run the earlier ROM in the same way to revert back.

Sorry can't be of more help.

Guest Feet Maestro

You mustn't have the samsung modem drive installed. Search the forums for it and install and try again. You have only installed have the update in essence.

Guest Unisoldrew
You mustn't have the samsung modem drive installed. Search the forums for it and install and try again. You have only installed have the update in essence.

No, i (re)install it every upgrade but still happens.

The success of a flashing it depends more of pc configuration than everything: Firewall, com port hardware use, antivirus. Better is to use a pc xp with the most clean installation. I use allways my Media center xp to do that because in my working pc I've to much hardware and software installed. :lol:

Guest darkevil1sg

Right now my phone is able to use from what i say in my first post. Is it a need for me to reflash my device? And if so, what is the most important things to take note?

To double comfrim. do i need Samsung modem drive installed? Thanks again.

Right now my phone is able to use from what i say in my first post. Is it a need for me to reflash my device? And if so, what is the most important things to take note?

To double comfrim. do i need Samsung modem drive installed? Thanks again.

Yes man install it