S2u2-- TAKES 10 SEC TO WAKE MY PHONE UP!!!

Guest super raptor

Guest super raptor
Make your problem more clear if you want assistance from others on the forum.

-finaldestiny

apologize didnt make it clear enough

before i installed S2U2, when my phone is in 'sleep mode' i can press any button to wake my omina up and i would have the response within a second

however, after i installed S2U2, regardless i press power button or any other, it takes more than 10 seconds before the device wakes up. the worst thing is when there is a incoming call, it takes more than 10 seconds for the phone to vibrate and ring. before S2U2 i only have the typical 2 seconds delay problem

can anyone help me please?

Guest Michael122w
apologize didnt make it clear enough

before i installed S2U2, when my phone is in 'sleep mode' i can press any button to wake my omina up and i would have the response within a second

however, after i installed S2U2, regardless i press power button or any other, it takes more than 10 seconds before the device wakes up. the worst thing is when there is a incoming call, it takes more than 10 seconds for the phone to vibrate and ring. before S2U2 i only have the typical 2 seconds delay problem

can anyone help me please?

I have stopped using S2U2.

I think that there are some bad interactions between my omnia and S2U2. An example is Smart Reader - which will not work while S2U2 iLock is active in the background. I love S2U2 - but also I get a load of lags. There are a lot of people who are using it so I guess there must be some interations between other programs (maybe WKtask or something else running in the background).

Guest new2city
I have stopped using S2U2.

I think that there are some bad interactions between my omnia and S2U2. An example is Smart Reader - which will not work while S2U2 iLock is active in the background. I love S2U2 - but also I get a load of lags. There are a lot of people who are using it so I guess there must be some interations between other programs (maybe WKtask or something else running in the background).

Try version 1.00... works fine for me... I use full screen caller ID.

Guest super raptor
Try version 1.00... works fine for me... I use full screen caller ID.

i moved from version 1.00 to 1.33 and the problem just doesnt wanna go away!!

whats your configuration for your S2U2 and whats ur rom?

Guest new2city
i moved from version 1.00 to 1.33 and the problem just doesnt wanna go away!!

whats your configuration for your S2U2 and whats ur rom?

I am using PassoA's LITE02 fixed.

as for configuration, it doesn't matter for me, the default works fine.

ONLY thing is, I always(been through HH3 up to HI3 and then custom ROMS DR.Dot, PassoA's LITE series(3 ROMs)) have to install S2U2 twice before it works.

Guest Michael122w
I am using PassoA's LITE02 fixed.

as for configuration, it doesn't matter for me, the default works fine.

ONLY thing is, I always(been through HH3 up to HI3 and then custom ROMS DR.Dot, PassoA's LITE series(3 ROMs)) have to install S2U2 twice before it works.

Do you use the Keyboard Hook in the S2U2 options? It allows the volume keys to pick up the S2U2 volume control rather than the default volume controller. I don't think this is the default config though. I alway use it (as it is so much better) but often wonder if this is causing the lags.

Guest new2city
Do you use the Keyboard Hook in the S2U2 options? It allows the volume keys to pick up the S2U2 volume control rather than the default volume controller. I don't think this is the default config though. I alway use it (as it is so much better) but often wonder if this is causing the lags.

don't remember seeing this in v1.00...

Guest super raptor

i dont use keyboard hook on version 1.33

however...it is still bloody lag

• 6 months later...
Guest MrTax

I also have notice that S2U2 with volume control broke the smart reader (don't start), so I have put off this option in S2US menu and now Smart reader run weel!!!

Mrtax