"Waiting for Network" MCR03 vanila build

Guest stuzathegreat

Guest stuzathegreat

"Waiting for network"

So I put this rom on and I get ZERO black screen of death and it all seems good except.... when the phone first switches on/reboots each day it will connect happily with active sync to my exchange server. Once it has done this it seems to stop connection at some point and then no 3g data will work. Opera times out, Explorer times out and ActiveSync says "waiting for network"

I have tried recreating my own 3g connection (as I have done many times before) from the UK T-Mob instructions but this hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

edit: I can reboot the phone and it will again work once. Then the same problem until i reboot again.

Edited by stuzathegreat

Guest gillestuur
"Waiting for network"

So I put this rom on and I get ZERO black screen of death and it all seems good except.... when the phone first switches on/reboots each day it will connect happily with active sync to my exchange server. Once it has done this it seems to stop connection at some point and then no 3g data will work. Opera times out, Explorer times out and ActiveSync says "waiting for network"

I have tried recreating my own 3g connection (as I have done many times before) from the UK T-Mob instructions but this hasn't helped.

Any ideas?

edit: I can reboot the phone and it will again work once. Then the same problem until i reboot again.

Dit you try a Hard Reset?!

Guest stuzathegreat
Dit you try a Hard Reset?!

No, it virtualy is already. Its been setup about a day and a bit and had no extra software installed - just configured for an exchange server.

If im going to have to hard reset after a bit over 24hours, I may as well reflash it with a diferent rom.