Link to download Official portuguese TMN Omnia Rom need

Guest jorge.mmf

Guest jorge.mmf

Someone could give the link to download the oficial TMN rom in Portuguese for Omnia.

I need to leave the Omnia in Samsung for repair but the rom isn't the oficial and it's possible that they won't assume the warranty.

Thanks

Edited by jorge.mmf

Guest mike1900
Someone could give the link to download the oficial TMN rom in Portuguese for Omnia.

I need to leave the Omnia in Samsung for repair but the rom isn't the oficial and it's possible that they won't assume the warranty.

Thanks

Have you tried this one, on Paul's 'ROM download links, naming scheme + 'Incorrect Software Version' fix' thread:

XCHG5 (Portugese full ROM img for GrandPrix, tested OK): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?62iv6plvxhy

Guest jorge.mmf
Have you tried this one, on Paul's 'ROM download links, naming scheme + 'Incorrect Software Version' fix' thread:

XCHG5 (Portugese full ROM img for GrandPrix, tested OK): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?62iv6plvxhy

Yes, but this rom isn't branded with TMN and i assume that Samsung will consider a change and don't assume the repair in warranty.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest zdrigui
Yes, but this rom isn't branded with TMN and i assume that Samsung will consider a change and don't assume the repair in warranty.

Thanks

Hi Jorge,

i have a omnia from TMN,

if you teach me how to backup this ROm i can share it with you later.

regards,

i jorge...

i paid tmn to unlock my omnia... and when i went there i was using i900-DTHJ9-MCR03 Rom and on top of that i was using spb shell with the new 3.1 skin pack for omnia.... they didnt ask me anything

what i'm trying to say is:

in my opinion it dosent matter what rom are you using(except the custom rom).

if the rom is an offical rom... it is a samsung product and they have the roms available to download in the web.

if you update the rom that dosent unlock your phone... so tmn has no worries...

Se eu tivesse no teu lugar eu levava lá o telemovel na boa.

Guest jorge.mmf
i jorge...

i paid tmn to unlock my omnia... and when i went there i was using i900-DTHJ9-MCR03 Rom and on top of that i was using spb shell with the new 3.1 skin pack for omnia.... they didnt ask me anything

what i'm trying to say is:

in my opinion it dosent matter what rom are you using(except the custom rom).

if the rom is an offical rom... it is a samsung product and they have the roms available to download in the web.

if you update the rom that dosent unlock your phone... so tmn has no worries...

Se eu tivesse no teu lugar eu levava lá o telemovel na boa.

Thanks raikon but i've manage the situation with Samsung

Obrigado pela tua opinião mas o telemóvel já está ok, levei-o á Samsung e tiveram de substituir a PCA pois ao receber uma chamada, atendia sozinho e não dava qualquer sinal.