Looking for rom I900XXhk1?

Guest herojas

Guest herojas

Hi everybody,

I was reading in the forum the new release of the omnia I900XXHK1, but I can not find it.

Is in the forum now or I have to wait to the release?

Thanks

Guest bobobird
has anyone had success with the download link? Do you need to install ray source?

hanu - thanks brother. Please post more if you do come across any.

pidsw - yes raysource is required.

btw, i am a bit confused. the downloaded rom is named XDHK1 and not XXHK1.

is XD specific to any one country or language ?

thanks

Edited by bobobird

Guest herojas

BD Cyprus, Greece

CP Finland

DB Vietnam

DC Thailand

DD India

DT Australia

DX Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam

DZ Malaysia, Singapore

JA South Africa

JC Algeria, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Tunisia

JP Arabic

JR Arabic

JV Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan,

Saudi Arabia,South Africa, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey

MT Switzerland

XA Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom

XB Denmark, Norway, Sweden

XC Portugal, Spain

XD Croatia, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia

XE Bulgaria, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine

XF Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania

XX Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

ZC China, Hong Kong

ZH Hong Kong

ZT Taiwan

Here you can see the XD meaning. I think for us is not the better option. That's the reason I'am trying to find the XX, because there is an open market multilingual ROM.

Uploaded it on mediafire

I900XDHK1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hydmnjj3tzu

Thanks 200mpx. I have just flashed my Omnia with this ROM and I can report that compared to HJ1 this one shows more storage available. It's showing Available Storage as 90.63 Total and 61.31 Free. Memory use has increased from 35.xx to 37.95MB.

ASPlayer is also not working. It comes up with the following message "The file 'ASPlayer' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I was using the Vodafone ROM until yesterday then I flashed my Omnia with HJ1 last night and then HK1 this morning therefore, i cannot comment much on the differences between the two. All i can say though is that compared to the Vodafone junk this is heaven but i think i'm going to cook my own HJ1-based ROM and remove some things that I don't like.

Peace

Tammam

Guest herojas

I will flash my Omnia with that Rom and I will update the camera firmware, for my is the only bad point of the phone. Iwas reading in the forum that perhaps the HK2 Rom is now released but I don't know if it is real.

I think secany have the I900XXHK1 he is testing the rom but I don't know wich difference are between I900XDHK1 appart of the language.

Also Taril you can install the .NET CF 3.5 from a CAB file manually. I find it in the forum.

Guest Michael122w
Uploaded it on mediafire

I900XDHK1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hydmnjj3tzu

I am not 100% sure this is a real K1 ROM. I loaded it to my omnia for the last day and IMHO it feels slow, it drained the battery and made me feel like I had gone back to a H1 ROM. There are also a few probs with the rom such as the missing program and half the Task Manager seems to be missing.

I have gone back to Paul's MCD03 ROM - which feels like lightning in comparison! It is based on I9 (which should be earlier than this K1) but it has a later build of Opera (2370 v 2520) and the 'new' K1 did not automatically change the wall paper of the Samsung Menu to match the home screen, whereas it does on Paul's ROM.

Guest o0joe0o
I am not 100% sure this is a real K1 ROM. I loaded it to my omnia for the last day and IMHO it feels slow, it drained the battery and made me feel like I had gone back to a H1 ROM. There are also a few probs with the rom such as the missing program and half the Task Manager seems to be missing.

i've been using this rom for about 4 days and i've never encountered these problems.