Orderd my HTC Touch HD

Guest FlangeArtist

Guest FlangeArtist

I have just placed my order with devicewire.com. Looking forward to getting it, pulling it together with a couple 16Gb microSDHC cards and filling them up with music and video :-)

Also want to get the Sony Xperia X1 Panels on the device too (see over in XDA-Developers.com)

Edited by FlangeArtist

Guest rupert_hollom
I have just placed my order with devicewire.com. Looking forward to getting it, pulling it together with a couple 16Gb microSDHC cards and filling them up with music and video :-)

Also want to get the Sony Xperia X1 Panels on the device too (see over in XDA-Developers.com)

I am so tempted to order one as well, currently got a Diamond, nice phone but after having it for a while don't like the angular styling of it much. The Mrs. would go mad id I turned up with a new phone so soon!

Guest FlangeArtist
I am so tempted to order one as well, currently got a Diamond, nice phone but after having it for a while don't like the angular styling of it much. The Mrs. would go mad id I turned up with a new phone so soon!

I got mine on Friday. Blinking marvelous! Absolutley brilliant device. The screen is awesome. Already moved over all my videos from my iPOD to the HD!