Plus Partners: Welcome award winning Lingvosoft

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
logo_1.gif

I'm delighted to announce that Lingvosoft have extended their participation in our 'Plus Partner' programme!

In their own words...

LingvoSoft is home to talented and experienced software engineers and linguists who create a variety of language-learning, dictionary, translation and localization software products.

If you are eager to explore the world and understand its diversity, if you have your mind set on learning human languages, and if you understand the power of effective communication, then you've come to the right place! Travelers, businesspeople and language learners cannot help appreciating the wealth of resources LingvoSoft has to offer.

Implementing superb word databases and supporting over 45 languages, LingvoSoft applications have become the de facto standard in working with languages. High quality, effectiveness, and use of the latest technologies set LingvoSoft software apart from the rest of the field. Moreover, we bring you top translation and localization software by other renowned developers.

We all know the joy of being understood. We also know that to understand something means to be able to describe it. Enjoying happiness and harmony is closely interconnected with comprehending the world and the people around. With this concept in mind, LingvoSoft gives you the means to communicate freely. Our software runs on all standard operating systems, such as Pocket PC, Palm OS, Windows, and various Mobile Phone platforms.

Wherever you go, take us along! We will make you successful, for understanding is the way to success!

I'm very excited to have an updated and ongoing partnership with LingvoSoft, I've been using their dictionaries for many years now on a variety of devices, and I have always found them to be excellent must have travel companions!

I'm clearly not the only one who thinks so...

award.jpg
LingvoSoft has been singled out for top honors in the 8th Annual Smartphone & Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Awards 2008: http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/awards/20...al_Dictionaries. Adding to the long list of triumphs for LingvoSoft designers, programmers and linguists, this year the entire class of LingvoSoft Bilingual Talking Dictionaries 2008 for Pocket PC Windows Mobile has bested the competition in the Multilingual Dictionary category.

With features that include some of the largest databases ever compiled, advanced voice output capabilities, as well as full compatibility with the most popular MS Pocket Office applications, LingvoSoft Bilingual Talking Dictionaries for Pocket PC Windows Mobile deliver accurate and reliable results every time.

Founded to recognize the industry’s best software, the judges for the Smartphone & Pocket PC Magazine Best Software Awards 2008 choose the top products from more than 4000 entrants annually. This year marks the 4th year in a row that the judges have honored LingvoSoft. You can find out more about award-winning LingvoSoft software here: http://www.lingvosoft.com/info/software/Dictionaries/

Congrats guys! B)

Under the terms of our 'Plus Partnership', MoDaCo Plus members can now benefit from no less than FIVE free dictionaries (each retailing at $49.95) for either Smartphone or Pocket PC, specifically:

- LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English French for Pocket PC
- LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English German for Pocket PC
- LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English Spanish for Pocket PC
- LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English Italian for Pocket PC
- LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English Dutch for Pocket PC

- LingvoSoft Dictionary English Dutch for Microsoft Smartphone
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English French for Microsoft Smartphone
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English German for Microsoft Smartphone
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English Russian for Microsoft Smartphone
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English Turkish for Microsoft Smartphone

Check out their site at http://www.LingvoSoft.com for more info, and MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for this great benefit B)
Enjoy!

P

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest mstephenson

I know it's not one of the free ones but i'd have happily paid the $49.95 for an English/Norwegian smartphone dictionary. Sadly it's only available for pocket pc B)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.