Rom with the best battery usage

Guest jorge.mmf

Guest jorge.mmf

Have someone made test to know wich rom have provides the best battery usage for calls.

Normally i receive 30 and make anothers 30 calls a day that usualy take more than 20min each.

Thanks for your help

Guest Barthlon
Have someone made test to know wich rom have provides the best battery usage for calls.

Normally i receive 30 and make anothers 30 calls a day that usualy take more than 20min each.

Thanks for your help

i think your problem is not the omnia battery but your own battery.

if i make a simple calculation of 60 calls 20 mins each, it means you only have 4 hours a day left to sleep (considering you eat and work etc. during the calls)... that can't be good man!

ok now i'll stop this nonsense B)

the best battery life i experienced up until now is with the dxhk1 rom, try that one!

Guest jorge.mmf
i think your problem is not the omnia battery but your own battery.

if i make a simple calculation of 60 calls 20 mins each, it means you only have 4 hours a day left to sleep (considering you eat and work etc. during the calls)... that can't be good man!

ok now i'll stop this nonsense B)

the best battery life i experienced up until now is with the dxhk1 rom, try that one!

You have reason, my mistake on that 20mins, probably just 2 or 3min each.

Thanks for your adevice, now my Omnia is on Samsung service for repair, but i think that till the end of the week i'll have it.

Then i'll try the DXHK1 ROM.

Thanks

Guest Barthlon

Thanks for your adevice, now my Omnia is on Samsung service for repair, but i think that till the end of the week i'll have it.

Thanks

and to make things clearer for you, i see myself as in intermediate user. dthj5, dthj6, dthj9 all gave me exactly 3 days with my use. the dxhk1 gives me 4 (33% increase jay)!

in this time i:

-text about 5 sms/day

-phone about 20 mins/day

-internet/email about 20 mins/day

-and listen to music and watch full screen series (prison break/dexter/family guy B)) occasionaly, lets say 3 hours in 3/4 days

Guest jorge.mmf

Thanks

Thanks for your coment.

The DXHK1 you tells is the latest PaSSoa's rom?

Sorry to my bad english and thanks again

Guest Barthlon
Thanks for your coment.

The DXHK1 you tells is the latest PaSSoa's rom?

Sorry to my bad english and thanks again

yes passoa used that as a base. if you like manila, you should really install passoa's rom B)

Guest jorge.mmf
yes passoa used that as a base. if you like manila, you should really install passoa's rom B)

Tomorrow, i'm picking up my Omnia of Samsung repair service and after a backup of the oficial rom i'll try PaSSoa's rom.

Thanks again.