Leaving orange early I use too much data:(

Guest whos-rog

Guest whos-rog

I have just 3 months left on orange and i am so annoyed by the 30mb orange world limit that i have stuck with for 15 months.

I was wondering, i know i will need to pay to leave earl;y but would they be able to supply my pac code to me or will they just say no to the pac. I really want to keep my number as many people have it for work and personal use it would make it 100 times easier if they would.

I use too much data with my touch and i feel it is time for a new device too.

Guest Chimpanzee
I have just 3 months left on orange and i am so annoyed by the 30mb orange world limit that i have stuck with for 15 months.

I was wondering, i know i will need to pay to leave earl;y but would they be able to supply my pac code to me or will they just say no to the pac. I really want to keep my number as many people have it for work and personal use it would make it 100 times easier if they would.

I was in a similar situation to you. I had an N95 which was getting on my nerves and decided to change to t-mobile and get a Touch Pro with unlimited data. I had two months left on my Orange contract but I just had to pay the value of the remaining months of my contract and they gave me the PAC code to transfer my number.

You'll have to pay for the rest of your contact but they will release your number early if you need to.

Edited by Chimpanzee

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SamuelClydeJones

I'm in a similar situation, I'd love to start using data on my new 914c but orange charges a rediculous amount for data use. I've got 9 months left on my contract and they wont supply me with a 3g USIM unless I 'upgrade' to a 3g phone with them.

I've not heard of any 30mb limit, but then again I avoid the orange world pages, I can add a 'bolt on' that costs £7.50 which allows me 250mb of data use per month, which doesnt roll over either! add to that the denial of a USIM and Orange is just one big slap in the face.

If you phone up and request your PAC code you should have no problems obtaining it, if they start grumbling you can always say you'll get Ofcom involved, I've never know of anyone not being allowed to obtain their PAC from Orange.