UNLOCKING CDMA I910 GPS - please help us!

Guest aleis

Guest blazingwolf
I would try doing the standard hard reset buttons after the phone goes to reset. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE PHONE FROM THE USB. When it turns off, hold to two front buttons like you normally would to do a hard reset. See if any other menus come up that way, or if anything different happens.

Let me know!

Doesn't help. Well not on Vista anyway.

Guest blazingwolf
I've put my phone on the line for you guys. I'm reporting what I found. Stop being a jerk. I was replying for the benfit of the members. What, I am supposed to ignore the fact there was a bogus download amongst these links?>

Maybe I shouldn't stretch my neck out quite so far if thats the attitude I am going to get.

Your not the only one. Mine is there too (and I'm not looking to change it in as it is in perfect working condition). I don't think you need to be calling someone a jerk from the way you have acted so far in this thread.

We all want this to work and causing issues is not going to get it done. So instead of being like this just help.

Guest skyhawk21

we need the phone to go into FLASH MODE or emergency boot mode which then releases the com port as serial type when usb cable plugged into, i dont think azintegra has a clue but in that first screenshot he showed us of all files from the legit samsung business korea site, it had readme and document files for verizon employees to flash the phones with the img.. so in other words we need the dam info out of there to put our phone into that mode after reset, and ive tried different button combos and nothing so far... yes hitting send and end while reset phone makes it hard reset, already did that need a button combo that makes it flash boot mode then winxp with usb cable and the dll file already loaded and using samsung modem drivers will see phone and flash..

so mr azintegra what is the method to force phone into this mode and show us the link to the other member who has done it supposedly since you cant read

Guest Adrynalyne
Your not the only one. Mine is there too (and I'm not looking to change it in as it is in perfect working condition). I don't think you need to be calling someone a jerk from the way you have acted so far in this thread.

We all want this to work and causing issues is not going to get it done. So instead of being like this just help.

Being like what?

Suspicious?

Should I not be suspicious that azintegra also deleted the post that had the link to the file in it, without saying anything?

Guest JDawg183

Ok, everyone just calm down. I firmly believe Tegra really is trying to help us, and he is sticking his neck on the line for us and I really appreciate it. We need to be really careful what is being said around here, we have been threatened by a mod to have this thread closed and like someone else said, with how close we are we CAN NOT AFFORD TO HAVE THIS CLOSED!!! So lets all just play nice and try to get this figured out. And I just want to go on record as saying...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TEGRA!!!

Guest avluis
I've put my phone on the line for you guys. I'm reporting what I found. Stop being a jerk. I was replying for the benfit of the members. What, I am supposed to ignore the fact there was a bogus download amongst these links?>

Maybe I shouldn't stretch my neck out quite so far if thats the attitude I am going to get.

We know where you are coming from, but give the guy a chance.

Also, if you are 100% sure that the file is bogus, have someone else verify it for you, who knows what you may find...

Guest Adrynalyne
We know where you are coming from, but give the guy a chance.

Also, if you are 100% sure that the file is bogus, have someone else verify it for you, who knows what you may find...

I went through the installer. Its textpad 4. Honest mistake or not, the evidence has been deleted, and causes me to wonder that it actually came off the Samsung site.

Guest joex51

I looked at my version of the Dll it was all good just the copyright was 2004 but i have textpad installed and it did not freak.

Guest blazingwolf
I went through the installer. Its textpad 4. Honest mistake or not, the evidence has been deleted, and causes me to wonder that it actually came off the Samsung site.

That was only the second download and not the first one.

Guest StuNguN

I can concur that the .exe file is indeed textpad4. This still doesn’t move us in the right direction, we need the phone in D/L mode on reset.

Guest azintegra
Wouldn't it be great if this was just a i900 ROM with files renamed so that we all try and brick our phones? :(

Oh well.. I'm at work right now but downloading on my phone.. about 6% done after 5 mins, it just might be done by the time I get home

B)

unless im mixed up here he is downloading to his phone

Guest blazingwolf

Sounds like it. I'm pretty no one has had success yet. B)

Would you mind posting the pdf files?

Guest skyhawk21

give us the document files out of the list of files u showes us azintegra so we can flash correctly

the dll file is not bogus

the img is not bogus

samsung pst when trying to flash the img file reboots the phone but it wont go into firmware flash mode

once it does the program can connect and flash it rest of the way thats the step its stopping at

Guest Tim-H

Nah he meant he was downloading the file on his phone, not flashing it. I downloaded the file to my phone at work too.

Guest blazingwolf
have any of you even got the phone to read in pst yet? have u made it that far?

Yes, I have. I can see my phone number and ERI and PRl with no issue using PST.

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest azintegra

i had the omnia flashed to cricket. so i don't know Wat it was but it read every time flashed every time and stayed connected every time. like i said u guys samsung PST rely's on ms office to work correctly dont ask why but it's true i had issues with it loading PST and someone told me to install office and net framework update and worked great after that. it's has to be something simple or something Ur missing along the line. and from Wat i know PST does not work in Vista i know these codes set it as a modem in bell and telus firmware but never tried it in verizon firmware.

##3424# or ##usb#

also someone told me to try this for emergency mode

fatalxerror Error: can u send me ur r450 ckt file?

fatalxerror Error: ##3424# or ##usb#

fatalxerror Error: or emergency mode

seanslayouts: how for emergency mode on an omnia

fatalxerror Error: isnt it camera + power + something

fatalxerror Error: like volume up

seanslayouts: idk lol

fatalxerror Error is typing a message.

fatalxerror Error: try camera + power + up key

Edited by azintegra

Guest necosino
Sounds like it. I'm pretty no one has had success yet. B)

Would you mind posting the pdf files?

No, No, I'm sorry, you guys totally took that the wrong way.. I meant I was at work, downloading the ROM image file onto my phone so that I could work on it right when I got home (ended up not going home tonight). I have not even attempted to flash the new ROM onto my phone yet.

Sorry for the confusion! :(

Guest skyhawk21

AZINTEGRA u not reading what i said?

yes we got the phone connecting in samsungpst

it reads my phone info

it reads all settings from phone

updatinging the img it connects to phone then reboots it TO PUT IT INTO FLASH MODE BUT PHONE WILL NOT GO INTO FLASH MODE

there is usualyl a way to make it do this with key combo press when u reset a phone

you know for someone who has flashed phones you sure dont know a dam thing

upload the documents files so we can read them from the list in the screenshot u showed us better yet tell us how to put the omnia i-910 phone into flash mode manually

speak english?

Guest klinc
have any of you even got the phone to read in pst yet? have u made it that far?

I am also to the point everyone else seems to be at.

PST connects and is able to read all info from the phone.

Click the software tab and select the file we want to upgrade to. Click start.

After a few seconds the phone reboots and comes back up to the desktop with PST giving an error that it cant find the phone now. This error tells you to turn off the phone then turn it back on after hitting OK.

After hitting OK and about 20 seconds or so it says Cannot find phone. The phone is running at this point at the desktop.

This is what I get after I jsut did a Hard Reset back to factory settings.

Edited by klinc

Guest azintegra
AZINTEGRA u not reading what i said?

yes we got the phone connecting in samsungpst

it reads my phone info

it reads all settings from phone

updatinging the img it connects to phone then reboots it TO PUT IT INTO FLASH MODE BUT PHONE WILL NOT GO INTO FLASH MODE

there is usualyl a way to make it do this with key combo press when u reset a phone

you know for someone who has flashed phones you sure dont know a dam thing

upload the documents files so we can read them from the list in the screenshot u showed us better yet tell us how to put the omnia i-910 phone into flash mode manually

speak english?

skyhawk21 your not going to tell me what to do here. don't tell me Wat to upload and all. do you not understand i can loose my job for posting files. and you just demand pretty much.

Guest blazingwolf
i had the omnia flashed to cricket. so i don't know Wat it was but it read every time flashed every time and stayed connected every time. like i said u guys samsung PST rely's on ms office to work correctly dont ask why but it's true i had issues with it loading PST and someone told me to install office and net framework update and worked great after that. it's has to be something simple or something Ur missing along the line. and from Wat i know PST does not work in Vista i know these codes set it as a modem in bell and telus firmware but never tried it in verizon firmware.

##3424# or ##usb#

also someone told me to try this for emergency mode

fatalxerror Error: can u send me ur r450 ckt file?

fatalxerror Error: ##3424# or ##usb#

fatalxerror Error: or emergency mode

seanslayouts: how for emergency mode on an omnia

fatalxerror Error: isnt it camera + power + something

fatalxerror Error: like volume up

seanslayouts: idk lol

fatalxerror Error is typing a message.

fatalxerror Error: try camera + power + up key

None of these codes work in the Verizon version of the phone. I've tried the camera, power and up key with no luck so far.