Plus Partners: Welcome Taproot Systems and WalkingHotSpot

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
WHS.jpg
I am delighted to welcome TapRoot Systems and their WalkingHotSpot application to our 'Plus Partners' program!

TapRoot Systems' WalkingHotSpot is an award winning product that provides a great solution to a problem that most of us face in the use of our connected smart devices... finding the best way to hook our phones up to other devices to share the internet connection.

About the application...

WHSbanner.jpg

I've used a number of applications like this before, both free and commercial, and WHS is up there with the best - it just works - and works great. For me it's yet another Plus benefit that is party of my must-have on device toolkit.

You can read more about WalkingHotSpot here on the product page, where a 7 day trial version of the application is available - the full version retails at either a $24.99 one of fee or a $6.99 monthly pass. The site has a wealth of information on the product too - a FAQ, a full manual and a quick start guide.

MoDaCo Plus members, check out your dedicated area for YET ANOTHER great benefit B)

Enjoy!

P

Click Here if you would like to learn more about joining MoDaCo Plus!

Would your company like to become a 'Plus Partner'? Click Here to contact us!

Guest NuShrike
I've used a number of applications like this before, both free and commercial, and WHS is up there with the best - it just works - and works great. For me it's yet another Plus benefit that is party of my must-have on device toolkit.
What do you mean "it just works" ?

How does it compare to the award-winning (and smartphonemag.com 2008 winner) "it just works" WMWiFiRouter?

It's also strange they claim their technology is patent-pending when it's been fairly common and much duplicated by many programs.

Edited by NuShrike

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.