6.1 Download Failed. Now Phone Isn't Working. HELP!

Guest razorguy

Guest razorguy

So I went to download the update and did everything by the book. During Phase 2 the download failed and told me to reconnect the device in download mode. Well the problem was it wasn't recognizing the USB port on the computer anymore (on the phone I noticed there was a step that said USB Cable Power Off), so when I would connect and reconnect, it didn't even know that was happening. After waiting 30 minutes and repeated tries to get it to work, it would not, so I turned off the phone and now when I turn it on the only thing that comes up is a black screen with SAMSUNG on it. It won't do anything..

Anyone who can help?? B)

So I went to download the update and did everything by the book. During Phase 2 the download failed and told me to reconnect the device in download mode. Well the problem was it wasn't recognizing the USB port on the computer anymore (on the phone I noticed there was a step that said USB Cable Power Off), so when I would connect and reconnect, it didn't even know that was happening. After waiting 30 minutes and repeated tries to get it to work, it would not, so I turned off the phone and now when I turn it on the only thing that comes up is a black screen with SAMSUNG on it. It won't do anything..

Anyone who can help?? B)

did you install modem from samsung on your pc before starting update?