Omnia Photos

Guest daskalos

Guest Bartłomiej

another two photos(auto mode and rom that same) and bonus photo in panorama mode

first: Katowice, Silesia coal mine(closed)

last two are from Tychy, city where I live <_<

little off top I'm suprised

wow OMNIA HD in poland in orange xD

I can't believe xD

post-534659-1242753730_thumb.jpg

post-534659-1242753744_thumb.jpg

post-534659-1242753960_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bartłomiej

Guest Draconius
I dont know why, but my camera keeps taking blury photos about everytime, WTF? im not shaking...

Sometimes the lens cover is a bit hazy which causes the focus to be off. Some peope have popped the cover off,c leaned it and saw vast improvements on the pictures.

ALSO, you should be an elite rather than a spartan, especially if you are playing swat <_<

Guest GoldenSpartan
Sometimes the lens cover is a bit hazy which causes the focus to be off. Some peope have popped the cover off,c leaned it and saw vast improvements on the pictures.

I think I just have the settings wrong or something, When I turn off the Auto focus it works fine.

ALSO, you should be an elite rather than a spartan, especially if you are playing swat <_<

AHA. NO. lol Ive had this gamertag since halo 1 when we had get togethers with my friends.

Guest momok
I have found that when you take pics, its best to use the optical mouse button in low light. You press the button, release and hold very still. The camera will release the shutter after a short pause giving you time to hold the camera still. With the regular shutter button on the spine, when you do a full press I always seem to move it as the shutter snaps giving me blur. This technique also works in good lighting.
That's not true! If you didn't know, our omnia cameras actually come equipped with a half-press function.

It is only available on the camera button on the spine, thats why its definitely better than using the d-pad button. The half-press allows you to press down lightly/halfway and hold to allow the camera to focus. Then press down fully to take the picture.

This nifty little function is extremely useful and enhances the pictures we take with our omnia for a variety of reasons, such as locking your focus before taking, reducing the 'shutter lag' (which is the time from pressing the button to the time the camera takes a picture), focus on objects that are not at the centre point of your picture etc etc..

I would suggest reading here for more info: http://ogiroux.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/ph...the-half-press/ and also reading up more on the basics of photography to fully utilize the omnia's camera settings and take better pictures with it.

Edited by momok

Guest camz

Nice photos. :x

Can't wait to take neat photos with the right settings. <_< I don't know much about photography and such but I'll give it a shot

Guest baxygr

Hi guys,

New with Samsung OMNIA i900 but I have spend a lot of time taking pictures with my ex NOKIA N82. Unfortunately the comparison is against OMNIA . Anyway This is not the reason I am writting.

Have you experience the following? When focusing the image in the preview window is quite clear an vivid. By pressing the shot button after the saving the image becames more blur and less vivid. If the status was the same as before shoting the photo I would say that it is a beautifull photo. But the way that saves it dissapoints me. Any advice on this? Of course I am talking for inside areas. Outside with good lighting I havent seen this. (But out side the screen of my omnia is not so clear as it reflects the lighting and it becomes almost!! dark). Anybody?

TNX in advance

baxygr

Guest zeroinfinite

some more...

Again, default settings and the same rom DZIA5.

All pictures are of my travels around England (United Kingdom)

post-433316-1243166053_thumb.jpg

post-433316-1243166067_thumb.jpg

Guest zeroinfinite

same settings and rom once again... <_<

last one for now....

If you do like any of these, let me know. I have max res (2560x1920) versions as well

post-433316-1243167279_thumb.jpg

Guest GoldenSpartan

Wow. Snow? Are those old? its like 80 here in the states were Im at. <_<

I REALLY want to go to europe, How bad is employment there? just curious.

Edited by GoldenSpartan