Nice home screen with orange and Verizon plugin

Guest walt6076

Guest walt6076

Here is a home screen I designed for my wife's BJ II that is a version of the one for my Q. I wanted to optimize both functionality and readibility so I designed this home screen based on the 4orangeh.dll, Facade, Papyrus, and the Verizon wireless plugin HomeScreenNotificationPlugin.dll. (Both 4orangeh.dll and HomeScreenNotificationPlugin.dll are available for download elsewhere if they are not native to your phone.) The background graphic has been used extensively elsewhere, I believe kooldezine.com deserves the credit.

ec3fabd559571c9f62b98291908c9de5.gif

At the top there is a large HH:MM left justified and, iconbar right justified. Immedimately below is the date left justified, scrolling shortcuts centered, carrier status right justified. The scrolling shortcuts use the orange DLL - I've got about 5 of my most used applications including profile, google, lock, calculator, you get the idea.

Down one row are the individually focusable email count, sms count, mms count, voice mail count, missed call count. Click takes you to the appropriate application.

And below that is the Facade taskbar and scroll area for calendaer, tasks, and launcher. Clicking on just the tab does something smart, e.g. lauch month view calender, task list, or WM task manager. Clicking on a specfic item opens it or runs the application.

The xml is reasonably well documented so It is trivial to modify for the shortcuts and applications for what you want.

Walt.BJII.401.home.zip