Need help in this please online stores

Guest Hightech

Guest Hightech

Has anyone deal with this online store. http://www.zacktronicsmart.com/index.html

They sell the X1 very cheap compare to other store and I am a bit worry that it could be a scam. It will be of great help if anyone ca tell me if they hae bought stuff from this store before? I send an email to the email at the website asking if I can pick up the product from there address seen it is close to where I live and they reply that there store show room is in the UK not in US so that left me woundering about there being legit..

Thanks for the help

Felix

Guest strap97

I just a got an email from someone named zack castillo stating they are unable to process foreign credit cards and that they would send me the phone only after i send a money order or western union hem the money. this seems odd considering the fact that his address is U.S. based and they don't take U.S. credit cards. Everyone knows never send cash when dealing with the internet, and that you should always use credit.

Guest Monolithix

Haha, scam scam scam scam. Western Union is a renowned hub of money throughput for fraudsters thanks to their "withdraw cash anywhere in the world" policy.

Don't expect to see any phones from these guys (or any refunds if you do pay them cash!)