CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest Turb0wned

No it doesn't mean that. You acually have a much better dialer in the rom.

Has anyone else noticed the internet going faster with this rom? Im stuck on edge but since flashing to this rom it seems to be going a little faster.

Guest two-litres

Hi guys, newbie here.

Which version of Opera are people running with this? i couldnt get either from the start of this thread to work, i even tried one from the Opera website. Iv installed on store card, and main memory. I can get any kind of touch screen responsiveness at all, and i makes the whole handset very slow and unresponsive. any help would be appreciated.

Guest nickyckl

Hi,

I have some issue on Touch Player, i am able to install it, but having a error when running on it

"The file "SMPlayer" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with the truested certificate, or one of its components cannot be found."

Are your guys having the same issue or just myself so unlucky.

Hi, does this rom have chinese support?

I've already got everything downloaded, my stuff backedup, just need to know if theres chinese because I sometimes use chinese to sms my friends.

Edited by momok

Hi,

I have some issue on Touch Player, i am able to install it, but having a error when running on it

"The file "SMPlayer" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with the truested certificate, or one of its components cannot be found."

did you install the touch player recommended in one of the posts of this thread?

if not, solution has already been posted. please search.

Hi, does this rom have chinese support?

I've already got everything downloaded, my stuff backedup, just need to know if theres chinese because I sometimes use chinese to sms my friends.

nope. you have to flash chinese .csc file

secany posted an HJ1 .csc that has been told to work well with several roms.

Edited by lufeig

Guest Hendrickson
Hi,

Yes I get the same error. now I can't get any touch player to work with this latest ROM you made. Any advise?

I use the touch player every day and now :rolleyes:...... nothing

Did you strip out a component needed by this touch player?

Edited by Hendrickson

nope. you have to flash chinese .csc file

secany posted an HJ1 .csc that has been told to work well with several roms.

The problem is, its all on rapidshare and I can't access it =(

Also, what is meant by flashing chinese csc only? Sorry for the noob questions..

Edited by momok

Download TouchPlayer for LFI03.

Have fun!  :rolleyes:

Edit: EmPlayer.dll is a TouchPlayer component file. If it is not included in other chef's cabs, it's probably because they didn't remove it from their cooked roms. the cab posted above is working, i've just tested it myself. :)

don't you like coreplayer better than touchplayer?

Edited by lufeig

The problem is, its all on rapidshare and I can't access it =(Also, what is meant by flashing chinese csc only? Sorry for the noob questions..

csc is a file that is flashed into your omnia using an application named grandprix.

if you don't understand exactly what i'm saying, i think it would be better to search about these terms before doing anything else, since you can brick your phone using grandprix if you don't know what you're doing.

i'd suggest you to read secany's thread about his released roms.

good luck!

Guest nickyckl

Have fun! :rolleyes:

Edit: EmPlayer.dll is a TouchPlayer component file. If it is not included in other chef's cabs, it's probably because they didn't remove it from their cooked roms. the cab posted above is working, i've just tested it myself. :)

Thanks lufeig, the CAB works perfectly!!!

Guest Hendrickson

Have fun! :rolleyes:

Wow thanks, your the best. Can wait for a L2 based LFI! I like touch player not so much coreplayer, the new TP is fast and clean. Its great!

i'm already using DXHL1 radio. gonna test it today, mainly GPS. pda is still HK3, since L1 is told to be very buggy.

i'm going back to work on jan 6th, so i hope i have some time to release HL2 before that.

Hi guys, newbie here.

Which version of Opera are people running with this? i couldnt get either from the start of this thread to work, i even tried one from the Opera website. Iv installed on store card, and main memory. I can get any kind of touch screen responsiveness at all, and i makes the whole handset very slow and unresponsive. any help would be appreciated.

opera present in stock rom is version 9.5 b2520. it should work flawlessly.

i tested version b2808 and it worked too! did you try this version?

csc is a file that is flashed into your omnia using an application named grandprix.

if you don't understand exactly what i'm saying, i think it would be better to search about these terms before doing anything else, since you can brick your phone using grandprix if you don't know what you're doing.

i'd suggest you to read secany's thread about his released roms.

good luck!

I've just gone through the threads and instructions. Also read "Paul's complete guide to upgrading your Omnia to HH1, and what to do when things go wrong!" thread.

If I'm not wrong, basically I need to flash only the CSC, leaving "loader", "pda" and "phone" fields blank in Grandprix, but only after I have installed the DXHK3 ROM, right?

I think I can understand most of it, but I still have the same problem: I can't access rapidshare! Thus I can't obtain the chinese CSC =(

Anyway else I can obtain the file? Many thanks for the assistance rendered. Really appreciate the work around here; it helps the rest of the community (people like me) alot!

Edited by momok

ATTENTION: use GrandPrix 1.6.4!!! other version may even brick your phone!

for chinese input please download the csc file below.

in grandprix 1.6.4 select profile GRANDPRIX LV image, select only csc file and UNTICK phone bootloader update.

thanks secany for providing the DZHK1 csc and grandprix files!

i removed the streaming player and shozu files/references and inserted entries to disable other functions stated in first post...

GrandPrix 1.6.4 for XP and Vista

CSC DZHK1 for LFI cooked roms

Edited by lufeig

Guest picky-picasso
uploading office right now, please wait... :rolleyes:

office cab comes directly from microsoft... just downloaded the UPDATE .msi which is free. if you run .msi, it checks to see if you have a previous version installed, otherwise setup fails. so i extracted the .msi, saved the cab that matters, and here it is. unlike opera, office can be installed in MY STORAGE without problems! as soon as you have office installed, it will manage compressed files automatically.

not sure if you guys use onenote, but here it is anyway...

Yes. Office is installed on mine from one of the sites mentioned earlier with OMNIA OEM software. Works PERFECTO and NOT in my RAM. LOVE IT!!

I'm not hearin NO complaints about lufeig's ROM yall... it's da bomb!

pp

Thanks for your answer !!

I have an issue with Opera, an error message said :

"the remote server refuses to perform the request.This address is not available"

In the Opera settings, there is no tools for the connection, u know like "auto detect or select wap..."

For info i updates b15086 with b2808 installed.

With Internet explorer there is no problem, after many search i ask you :rolleyes:

A second question, wich application i need to look all type of pictures ? (jpg bmp ...)

And a last one :) i re-add main menu so some shortcuts does'nt work like "photo slide, media album", can you tell me what is missing ?

Can i modifiy this shortcut in registry ?

Thank you for all !!!