CLEAN DXIA1 ROM *Updated Jan-19-2009* LuFeIg's LFI05b

Guest lufeig

Guest Linkazoid
I want one with HL1 Radio and volume control :rolleyes:

What volume control? if you want to reply in my thread, i'll see what i can do.

Sorry for thread hijacking...

Guest buyaoxiao
first post updated: download links for some of the stripped apps are available.

great work Lufeig!!

I was wondering if your rom can be downloaded at rapidshare as mediafire cannot be accessed as i am in china.

Thanks in advance. Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!

merry x-mas everybody!

it's time for party, family & friends... jut got back from a party with friends and beer!

but i hope i'll be able to provide a CLEAN DXHL2 before new year's eve.

see you then!

merry x-mas everybody!

it's time for party, family & friends... jut got back from a party with friends and beer!

but i hope i'll be able to provide a CLEAN DXHL2 before new year's eve.

see you then!

Have fun mate you deserve it!

We (a lot of us) are counting the minutes before your new rom :rolleyes: We really appreciate your hard work. Thanks.

made a DXHL2 clean rom. couldn't test it yet, i will do it tonight, then i'll release it.

but i have:

storage: 157,98mb / 150,70 free

program: 96,59mb / 68,83 free

see u!

made a DXHL2 clean rom. couldn't test it yet, i will do it tonight, then i'll release it.

but i have:

see u!

Looks really nice. 150 megs free... Did you use secany's bin files, or some other exe-fied version?

but i have:

see u!

Great/fast work. Looking forward to it.

P.S.: have you considered a "(paypal) donate" option for you hard work on the opening page? So many ppl like you Rom, that it may not be a bad idea.

Guest explorer1

but i have:

see u!

Hi Lufeig,

Secany released the DZHL2 not DX. So did you found DXHL2 from somewhere else. Or just a typo? Anyway thanks for your excellent ROMs.

My humble opinion about custom ROM is to create a lite ROM with Manila2D. As Samsung is very bad with their applications it is essential to remove all Samsung stuff from the ROM. Some Samsung applications may seem nice but if you dig a bit you can see that they eat a lot of RAM at the background. e.g. the Call log from Samsung. Such a simple program uses a lot of memory.

Samsung is new in Windows Mobile domain. although they created the best WM device omnia they sucks with the applications and HTC is really the best with their applications as they are doing this job from the beginning.

Thats why I am thinking that a lite ROM with Manila2D would be the best ROM ever.

thanks for your suggestion, but as already mentioned in this thread, the purpose of this rom is to provide a CLEAN rom so every user can CUSTOMIZE IT installing only the apps needed.if you need manila2d, there's a cab floating in this forum, i'd suggest you to install it.

and this is really DX, not DZ, provided by secany. he explained the difference between them. you can check in 'settings -> version' it is really DX. i did not modified it.

this time only .NetCF 3.5 is installed. you may choose to install flash lite 2.1 for widgets, or 3.1 for better internet browsing.

widgets .cab will be availabe soon, i'm working on it. no need to ask for them, i'll post the .cab when i finish its testing.

and finally, i'm finishing the upload, so the new rom will be available in a couple of minutes!

have fun!!!

Guest shokka9

good going Lufeig,

i havent had the time to do a full HL2 ROM, managed a HK3 PDA with HL2 phone.

Will have a look later and use Sztupy's HL2 app methinks.

Downloaded your new ROM, took 4 minutes, that is super quick for me. Thanks.

Oh, for anybody else, i have just posted a new topic, ROM Building for Dummies (i900), hope it helps somebody.

Guest bobobird

:rolleyes: :):(:(:(

My fav time waster removed.................. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Any one know of where I can get back my bubblebubble ??

Btw thx lf, great rom.

Edited by bobobird

:rolleyes: :) :( :( :D

My fav time waster removed.................. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Any one know of where I can get back my bubblebubble ??

Btw thx lf, great rom.

Copy all files to windows directory. Move the lnk files to Start Menu. Use explorer or PTCMD. Sorry it's not a cab file.

bbr.zip

Guest afarago

Hi lufeig,

thanks for the clean ROM! I can't find favourite settings in it, which is a new feature of the HL ROMs AFAIK, is that possible to install it seperately somehow?

As you made your ROM from the original DXHL2 version, could you upload the original CSC file somewhere, please?

Thanks!

Guest bobobird
Copy all files to windows directory. Move the lnk files to Start Menu. Use explorer or PTCMD. Sorry it's not a cab file.

Thx buddy much appreciated. My free time thanks you as well... hehe

Guest o0joe0o
Hi lufeig,

thanks for the clean ROM! I can't find favourite settings in it, which is a new feature of the HL ROMs AFAIK, is that possible to install it seperately somehow?

As you made your ROM from the original DXHL2 version, could you upload the original CSC file somewhere, please?

Thanks!

favoritesettings...get here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...odies-from-hl1/

hi lufeig,

is it that I must install opera into /my device instead of /my storage?

I've installed to mystorage and then it just load a white square with a loading bar...then fails to open opera