new V08 build on..

Guest buffylig

Guest buffylig

..flashed..and it's a good rom..fast as m2d on dxhk2..I'll try gps and battery life tomorrow ,but wifi and bt are ok!

..only 1 problem : like as M2D based on K2 , I can't replay video recorded by the 5mpx cam 'cause they freeze!!!

..for now the BEST M2D rom for i900!!

..good night! :rolleyes:

i tried PV07 and 08 rom but they both giving me problem with exchange server sync.

I couldn't sync anything from exchange server with error code 80070057....

Never have this problem with other roms.

I have 07 running and I haven't had any problems with my exchange server sync.

Maybe you are missing a cert? Or it might be reg settings?

A lot of the default security settings are disabled.

I have 07 running and I haven't had any problems with my exchange server sync.

Maybe you are missing a cert? Or it might be reg settings?

A lot of the default security settings are disabled.

ya, i suspect it has something to do with cert or security setting.

I have no idea how to resolve this.... so i have to swith back to original uncooked HK3. :-(

This PV08 really looks great, very sad that i am unable to use it....

Guest Turb0wned

Just tried this rom out. Everything seems to be fine EXCEPT for the playing your recorded videos.. Oh well ill just keep it till secany uploads the new rom.

Guest Bloo_DF

I hate those HTC wanna be , if you love manilla why dont you buy an HTC so....

Lets use today 2 spb shell widgets there is so many options with Omnia device based :rolleyes:

Guest Turb0wned

Well i actually like the HTC interface. But between the video viewing and opera not being there made me switch roms for the 6 time in like 2 days lol.

Just awaiting secany's new rom.

Edited by Turb0wned

Guest Bloo_DF
Well i actually like the HTC interface. But between the video viewing and opera not being there made me switch roms for the 6 time in like 2 days lol.

Just awaiting secany's new rom.

The new rom will make everyone to use widget , and there will be some Omnias Wanna be HTC devices :rolleyes:

Samsung will make a new world on the PPC Universe.

Imagine the best camera, the best interface, not the best touch screen ( why they didnt used the Iphones One ¬¬) but the best on the rest of the features.

Guest shokka9
I hate those HTC wanna be , if you love manilla why dont you buy an HTC so....

Lets use today 2 spb shell widgets there is so many options with Omnia device based :rolleyes:

Personally, it nothing to do with HTC devices. Don't get wrong i would love a TOuch HD to replace my Omnia, but the HTC would stil get customs ROM, custom (my own) skins, M2D just works so well, smooth and very accessible to most stuff.

SPB shell is basic, again dont get it twisted, i used SPB for the longest time, i waited for PaSSoA's HK1 build with M2D before actually using it coz i liked SPB so much. but as soon as i used M2D and and customised it, i cant and will not go back. Sorry to offend you SPB lovers, but thats me.

If i want a HTC i will buy one, totally irrelevant of M2D, but because it is basically same as Omnia but bigger and better. Whats wrong with that??

Its all about ROMs i am afraid, i always use latest bare ROM with M2D installed or use ROM with M2D cooked in.

Keep it on track, remember SPB, M2D, Vito, WAD2, etc etc are all personal prefrences, tastes and likings. Use what you want and be proud to be using Omnia.

Just had to say it.

Laters

:)

Well Put.

The things that I like about the 07 are:

- No Opera, I can install the latest.

- OS has a super fast boot time

- GPS is great. Battery is great.

Don't like:

- .net 2.0

- could have removed some more of the built in apps.