Simple Question...iPhone or HD Touch?

Guest pbird49

Guest Monolithix

I think your result is going to be a bit biased on this windows mobile forum :rolleyes:

iPhone has a nicer interface, Touch HD has far, far, far superior features (MMS FTW!)

Guest mobilehappy

Easy choice.

If you are sheep which follows the flock blindly, then Iphone is the one for you :rolleyes:

If you like to lead, innovate and/or simply want to have free choice in regards to your phone and content, then Touch HD is the one for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simon Olesen

i've been a smartphone user from the original SPV, and while MS smartphones have done well for some time now i do think there is a long term trend of small problems beeing too plentifull, and too timeconsuming to resolve, if i calculate lost earnings from time spent on annoyances with time saved on productivity i'm pretty sure the smartphone is pretty expensive, and maybe more aggrevating than the iphone.

Easy choice.

If you are sheep which follows the flock blindly, then Iphone is the one for you :rolleyes:

If you like to lead, innovate and/or simply want to have free choice in regards to your phone and content, then Touch HD is the one for you :(

as to that statement, an opposite statement could be that if you like to lead you like to spend your time earning profit, rather than fiddling about nonsensical problems :)

Edited by Simon Olesen