Did someone tested this ROM?

What are difference between V08 and V08F

http://www.pdaviet.net/showthread.php?p=536378#post536378

or

http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=41250&page=3

PDA: i900DXHK3

PHONE: i900DXHL1

Older version - V08 have PHONE: i900DXHK3

couldnt extract, what is the password for the protected rar file?

well i updated and i think the phone part didnt update. tried twice. couldnt see the switching usb procedure.

anw i will wait for a more proper version.

Looks pretty fast though. No problems till now

Edited by sector

well i updated and i think the phone part didnt update. tried twice. couldnt see the switching usb procedure.

anw i will wait for a more proper version.

Looks pretty fast though. No problems till now

ITS AMAZING FAST

but i dont have haptics anymore :S

anybody else?

no vibrating..

nvm it was disabled haha

its nice tho this rom

EDIT:

I have a problem with the mouse pointer, keeps disapparing neone else?

more annoying problem:

no opera, i install it, but it just doesnt work, my internet is on, and the weather updates fine, but theres 'no internet' wheni try to use opera..

Edited by SS2006

nvm it was disabled haha

its nice tho this rom

EDIT:

more annoying problem:

no opera, i install it, but it just doesnt work, my internet is on, and the weather updates fine, but theres 'no internet' wheni try to use opera..

same here no internet, only weather updates fine, but no internet on any other program, , when i go version, it saids PDA i900dxhk3/pvr08 PHONE i900dxhk3

nvm it was disabled haha

its nice tho this rom

EDIT:

more annoying problem:

Still having problem syncronise with exchange server... :-( error code 80070057.

It is weird that nobody else facing this problem.....

same here no internet, only weather updates fine, but no internet on any other program, , when i go version, it saids PDA i900dxhk3/pvr08 PHONE i900dxhk3

Mine is DXHK3/DXHK1. This rom doesnt update the phone part...

I will get the proper for PaSSoA IL2 in a few days :rolleyes: !!!

Guest bigmaras
I have already flash this version last night, YouTube is better than PV08.Smoothly and stable :rolleyes: and the weather pictures are quite good

Do you also have problem with internet connection?

my phone is i900 dxhj1 do i just flash it directly? or what do i need to flash it? do i need drivers or something? please reply me!! thx

My ROM's history ZTHH1>DZHHG9>DXHI1>DXHK1/K2>M2D04>DXHK2/PV08>DXHK3/PV08F

It seems not need to go back And the Flash tools is same as before

Guest Peter Goh
My ROM's history ZTHH1>DZHHG9>DXHI1>DXHK1/K2>M2D04>DXHK2/PV08>DXHK3/PV08F

It seems not need to go back And the Flash tools is same as before

This ROM has the same Chinese font can't display in Manila 2D issue experienced in some other ROMs. So if you need to display Chinese MP3 in Manilla 2D, better look for something else.

Guest Rednose5
Do you also have problem with internet connection?

Yep, I've got problems with the internet connection. With every ROM from PV. I did check the setting when using an "original" rom (DXHK3) and tries to apply those using PV08 or PV09. Using the sam name resulted in an error saying there is already a connection profile or whatever with the sam name. Only it is not visible. Very strange, i just changed the name and added the new connection settings. Up till now I still do not have internet working. Suppose I've got to look for another rom !? :rolleyes:

Guest donnykim
Yep, I've got problems with the internet connection. With every ROM from PV. I did check the setting when using an "original" rom (DXHK3) and tries to apply those using PV08 or PV09. Using the sam name resulted in an error saying there is already a connection profile or whatever with the sam name. Only it is not visible. Very strange, i just changed the name and added the new connection settings. Up till now I still do not have internet working. Suppose I've got to look for another rom !? :rolleyes:

Turn off AUTO SETTING DETECTION for internet.

This ROM has the same Chinese font can't display in Manila 2D issue experienced in some other ROMs. So if you need to display Chinese MP3 in Manilla 2D, better look for something else.

Oh ,Thanks,

I have installed one Patch ""1_d_M2D_Mingliu" to support display Chinese in M2D 's function of " MP3/Message/Music/Photos and Videos ".it was quite good and well supporting

Oh ,Thanks,

I have installed one Patch ""1_d_M2D_Mingliu" to support display Chinese in M2D 's function of " MP3/Message/Music/Photos and Videos ".it was quite good and well supporting

Where is Opera? Browser launcher doesn't launch anything

thanks

Guest Dr. Eran Markovitz

thanks

download the last ver. from www.opera.com

install it on your my storage

after that go to

my storeg/program file/ opera 9.5 beta

and coy all the files inside (eccept the setup.dll) to /windows

thats it restart you omnia and walla

Guest Peter Goh
Oh ,Thanks,

Thanks Previa. I tried 2 different Chinese fonts and they didn't work with M2D, wonder why. Anyway, I tested on another font, Simsun , and it works beautifully, however, this font takes up abour 7mb of storage space compare to the other 2.

thanks

As below is my method to handle:

1)Install a opera9.5 Beta in >My Device.

2)Use the new version of M2DC >Internet>Default Internet Bowser>Choose a file>Program Files>9.5 Beta>there has two exe file (Opera9.exe/Operal.exe).

3)I"m choose "Opera9.exe>OK>Apply >Soft reset ,

Then you can active the Browser launching in your M2D "Internet " with the Earth icon as well.

Screen02.bmp

Screen03.bmp

Edited by previa