RE-DUMPED - i900L (Triband 3G) Brazilian ROM

Guest lionheartk

Guest iguigo

Hi there,

I got the problem that I think that every noob had made once. I got a i900 bought in Brazil from Vivo Operator. It´s not a i900l. I had updated it with the official rom dxia5/dxia5 and the phone part too ( my mistake ) the problem is that the 3G frequency here is 2100mhz and I got not 3G signal anymore. I´ve saw some threads trying to explain how to regain my 3G signal.

I need to put only the phone.bin part back using grand prix ( I know how to do it )

The question is....what phone.bin may I use to regain it?

thanks a lot for helping me out.

P.s : If i use executor to broke the rom file into the 4 parts and get the phone.bin separated from the rest and upload it to the phone will it work? using a rom file that the original operator uses 2100mhz 3g?

thanksssss guys ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Also I would like the rom TIM brazilian!

My I900L came with the TIM rom, but I don't know how to completely dump it, if u have soma idea, I'll be uploading the rom right away ^^ tnkx

Guest ocaramogi

My I900L veio com a ROM da TIM, mas eu não sei como completamente despejá-lo, se u tem idéia de soma, eu vou estar carregando o rom imediatamente ^ ^ Tnkx

[/ quote]

from what I saw, not yet? the? possible to extract and replace a successful rom i900l.

• 2 weeks later...
from what I saw, not yet? the? possible to extract and replace a successful rom i900l.

Translation

"O meu i900l veio com a rom da tim, mas eu não sei como dupála totalmente. se alguem tiver alguma ideia, eu irei upá-la"

I've dumped with itstools and according to tutorial i've read (sorry no time to post the link now, latter i do this) u may reflash using miragelv.

Guest wprotheus
Hi there,

I got the problem that I think that every noob had made once. I got a i900 bought in Brazil from Vivo Operator. It´s not a i900l. I had updated it with the official rom dxia5/dxia5 and the phone part too ( my mistake ) the problem is that the 3G frequency here is 2100mhz and I got not 3G signal anymore. I´ve saw some threads trying to explain how to regain my 3G signal.

I need to put only the phone.bin part back using grand prix ( I know how to do it )

P.s : If i use executor to broke the rom file into the 4 parts and get the phone.bin separated from the rest and upload it to the phone will it work? using a rom file that the original operator uses 2100mhz 3g?

thanksssss guys :)

hi... I did the same... but I didn´t have this problem... What happens is you must set the operator settings manually... only this... like:

Vivo ZAP

zap.vivo.com.br

user: vivo

pass: vivo

and under GPRS authentication, choose PAP...

these settings is to use 3G... and the others settings you could googling the internet to get them...

• 3 months later...
Guest wolfpack64
Hi there,

thanksssss guys :)

I just did the same thing to my phone now i have no 3G nor video calling will someone tell me how to get it back even if i have to go back to i900L????

• 1 month later...
Guest Jonas Filho

I have an i900l that still runs on it's original uthj3 phone bin. I'll try to dump it tomorrow!

I'm looking for other phone bins that might work on umts850 (heard of a few) but first I have to make sure I've got my uthj3 backed up!

Any special thoughts on how to dump it?

• 1 month later...