T-mobile Dash Gameboy Emulator

Guest s7hr3oo0m

Guest s7hr3oo0m

Does any one know if there are any freeware Gameboy emulators out there. If so would you be able to point me in the right direction of one? Any help would be appreciated i have looked for a great deal of time with no luck. The only ones I can find are GBA Emulators that have no backwards compatibility.

Guest tgwaste
Does any one know if there are any freeware Gameboy emulators out there. If so would you be able to point me in the right direction of one? Any help would be appreciated i have looked for a great deal of time with no luck. The only ones I can find are GBA Emulators that have no backwards compatibility.

tmobile dash is a smartphone as far as i know.

you want to get SmartGear:

http://www.bitbanksoftware.com/SmartGear.html

youll want to download:

SmartGear_SP.2577.CAB - CAB file which installs the SmartPhone version

this plays GB and GBC.

Guest s7hr3oo0m

The Dash is a smart Phone but this emulator is not free there is a ten dollar activation fee so you can the play longer than two minutes. I should have been more clear in my post i am looking for something alone the lines of pocketnesterplus.

Guest johnambler41577

Try the link below:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...445#post2244445

I think you can find gnuboy here as well!