I910 Missed Calls

Guest Worrksforcox

Guest Worrksforcox

I have a verizon I910 and I had a missed call and went to the missed call log and noticed that none of the calls had a time stamp. The calls all had the date and name of the caller but the time read as 00:00 for every entry. Does anyone else out there have this problem on their omnia? Can you guys check your missed calls log and see if this affects you as well. Is there a known fix?

Thanks,

Matt

Well missed calls on my Omnia are shown like 00:00/15:02:43 Which means that the call lasted 0 seconds and was received (or missed in this case) at 3:02 pm. This is on i900. Did you notice the second set of numbers?

Guest Worrksforcox
Well missed calls on my Omnia are shown like 00:00/15:02:43 Which means that the call lasted 0 seconds and was received (or missed in this case) at 3:02 pm. This is on i900. Did you notice the second set of numbers?

No the format is just 00:00 / mm/dd/yyyy With the callers name underneath. It always reads 00:00 on every entry though. I have checked for settings and don't see any. Im wondering if this isn't a bug on the i910.

Edited by Worrksforcox

• 4 months later...
Guest Okie65
No the format is just 00:00 / mm/dd/yyyy With the callers name underneath. It always reads 00:00 on every entry though. I have checked for settings and don't see any. Im wondering if this isn't a bug on the i910.

Same issue here. Perhaps this is also a bug on my i900? :D

Guest mihul

hello

hope i'm not completely off topic:

on my nokia, if i pressed "end call" and rejected a call, it would say the call was "received"

on my omnia, it says the call is missed and i have to access the call log or aknowlenge the notification..

is there any way in which i could make the phone see the rejected calls as "received"?

thank u!