looking for program to ON/OFF the BT

Guest M Seif

I am using PV07 very clean rom, without even a comm manager. I need a program that can switch off/on the BT , so I can switch off/on my BT headset. There is a small one for Paul I think , but it resides on the lower stripe of the today screen and I do not want it there because it disturbs the shape of the Today1 plugin.

Is there a program that I can make a short cut and then put it on the Today1 screen itself ?

The adv of such program is that I can do the purpose with only one touch , instead of going to setting>Bluetooth>....

Thanks in advance

why dont you just reassign one of the side keys ??

Thanks , I would luv to but which program to assign to the side key ? am missing the program itself.

If I assign a key to the program am talking about ,called btIO-0.1 , it always resided in the lowwer stripe and no way to change his setting .

Guest Nost@lgia
I am using PV07 very clean rom, without even a comm manager. I need a program that can switch off/on the BT , so I can switch off/on my BT headset. There is a small one for Paul I think , but it resides on the lower stripe of the today screen and I do not want it there because it disturbs the shape of the Today1 plugin.

Is there a program that I can make a short cut and then put it on the Today1 screen itself ?

The adv of such program is that I can do the purpose with only one touch , instead of going to setting>Bluetooth>....

Thanks in advance

check brand new program extracted from HL1(newest Rom so far)

u can search and find it here in forum.

name is FavoriteSettings as far as I remember right.