M2D ROM V10M FOR OMNIA i900

Guest Mr.Tuan

Guest Nost@lgia
It's really one of the best ROM's but still there are couple of Omnias where this ROM says no working Wifi and that's the only real problem. 2 Posts above "qbus" says the fix is there but where :rolleyes:

Hope there is really somebody out there who knows how to get this working.

Well, I don't use mouse function. so it's no problem for me.

well it's bit bummer that I can't show video clip to my friends right after recording it..

but I can manage :)

I'm using V09 and I really love this ROM.

fast and long battery life.. I had used official rom hj1 and paul's before.

And I fixed all trivial things for wifi performance. and it works fine

but I edited my registry for GPRS auto direct OFF but it sometimes doesnt work properly...

the best rom for me so far ..

Guest helladios

The most important thing, I believe, for data transmission to work is that the phone has already the settings for each country's service provider. I believe that this version does not have so many providers (it is only Singapore and Malaysia, as opposed to DX... which covers many more countries. In my case, I have manually edited a whole bunch of settings, for my provider, and the everything worked. However, by that time I was fed up and installed another ROM! (This is what worked for me.)

Guest rarelyamson

Hi there, just installed this ROM v10, very impressed so far, however when enabling the location widget, google maps doesn't load after entering a location? Is there anyway to configure this? Ta

Gues I will have to try out the fix to be sure if it's working or not or did anybody try it allready, bc I have to flash my phone again and then if it's not working then flash again :rolleyes:

Guest amuthanr

Hi,

This ROM is super cool. One of the best roms for omnia.

I have installed SPB mobile shell as well with IPHONE theme for mobile shell.

M2D and SPB mobile shell (with iphone theme) combination rocks.. :rolleyes: will post some screenshots sometime today.

In M2D home screen, I have setup left softkey for icontact.exe and right contact for SPB mobile shell.

I have also did some regsitry setting to make icontact.exe as my default contact manager.

Opera works like a charm using wifi.. youtube and GPS work fine..

I have installed some more apps like clear temp, resco explorer, s2u2, s2p, M2DC, advanced config tool advanced task manager, spb weather and guess what..

Free storage memory - 70MB

Free program memory- 55 MB

Some issues with the ROM are,

1) IGO8 gps software does not work when touchflo is enabled in today.

2) Haptic feed back is gone ( is there any way it can be enabled)?

3) since M2D does not support landscape, it is pretty annoying some times.

Over all very pleased with this ROM.

Thanks,

Amuthan

Guest rpolo77
Gues I will have to try out the fix to be sure if it's working or not or did anybody try it allready, bc I have to flash my phone again and then if it's not working then flash again :rolleyes:

Everything working with this fix, opera, google maps, gps extra...

Guest Mr.Tuan
Hi,

This ROM is super cool. One of the best roms for omnia.

I have installed SPB mobile shell as well with IPHONE theme for mobile shell.

M2D and SPB mobile shell (with iphone theme) combination rocks.. :D will post some screenshots sometime today.

In M2D home screen, I have setup left softkey for icontact.exe and right contact for SPB mobile shell.

I have also did some regsitry setting to make icontact.exe as my default contact manager.

Opera works like a charm using wifi.. youtube and GPS work fine..

I have installed some more apps like clear temp, resco explorer, s2u2, s2p, M2DC, advanced config tool advanced task manager, spb weather and guess what..

Free storage memory - 70MB

Free program memory- 55 MB

Some issues with the ROM are,

1) IGO8 gps software does not work when touchflo is enabled in today.

2) Haptic feed back is gone ( is there any way it can be enabled)?

3) since M2D does not support landscape, it is pretty annoying some times.

Over all very pleased with this ROM.

Thanks,

Amuthan

Can U upload some screenshot, thanks

Yeah it WORK'sssssssssssssss guy's now you can get it I confirm also it works

Thanks alot gues I'm not going to update my rom for some time again :(

By my solution :(

If tomorrow PV will share new rom V11, will u update :rolleyes: :)

Can U upload some screenshot, thanks

By my solution :(

If tomorrow PV will share new rom V11, will u update :rolleyes: :)

Will he fix the issue with mouse and camera application playback? :(

Guest Stef061

Thank you, Wifi is Ok with a patch.

If you understand me, Can you give me a solution step by step for fix or change the background because this one is very ugly.

I don't find the solution in all the topic.

thank you.

Guest Mr.Tuan
Thank you, Wifi is Ok with a patch.

If you understand me, Can you give me a solution step by step for fix or change the background because this one is very ugly.

I don't find the solution in all the topic.

thank you.

download

http://www.mediafire.com/?zizyy41li25

and theme

http://www.mediafire.com/?i2e2yueznzm

I think this theme is very nice and U will like it

Thank you, but i want change the background before Touchflo launched, The background of today but not a today of manilla.

Go inside Media Album and select what ever picture and set it as today pic, very simple :rolleyes:

So I will have to update my phone again if V11 is coming out, as long Wifi is working it'll be fine :)

I have loaded the the PV10M Rom. Wifi, GPS, all work good. When I open calendar and then an appointment the appointment is blank and then when I close blank appointment it say no program memory, close some programs, but I don't have any programs running and showing minimum of 45mb free. Does anyone have a fix for this or are having the same problem. I tried a soft and hard reset but no fix.

Thanks for any help,

Guest Antonyart

Hi 2 all... im kinda new to this tryed many roms at my i900 and can say that this rom is one of the best... its the only rom i have found to have an easy connection with my home pc... (dont know if some other had it...but i didnt see it :-)...

Only one question how do u change the tabs in the touch flo... cant find the settings either in programs nor in settings... i want to remove the tab email cause i dont use it at all...

Make them 2... youve changed the color of letters in the samsung keypad from black to white how can i do that cause when i add my language greek its in black and black key with black text its kinda... :-S

Thank you...

Edited by Antonyart

Ok I gave up on the V10 version since I couldn't use the appointments in the calendar. So I have loaded V09M and I am only having 1 little problem - the battery icon on the upper bar when touched opens the new volume control and the icon for volume opens the old volume control. This is not a killer problem but if someone has a fix I would appreciate it. I do really like these ROMS I started these when PV04 came out and have updated thru each version.

Oh by the way I don't have the appointment problem with this V09M version that I had with the V10M version.

I don't know how the battery longevity is yet, but the previous versions were great.

Thanks for your hard work on these roms.

Ok I gave up on the V10 version since I couldn't use the appointments in the calendar. So I have loaded V09M and I am only having 1 little problem - the battery icon on the upper bar when touched opens the new volume control and the icon for volume opens the old volume control. This is not a killer problem but if someone has a fix I would appreciate it. I do really like these ROMS I started these when PV04 came out and have updated thru each version.

Oh by the way I don't have the appointment problem with this V09M version that I had with the V10M version.

I don't know how the battery longevity is yet, but the previous versions were great.

The battery on V09 is great. No bugs at all, for me so far, except the one you mentioned about the battery opening the volume UI. But its not really a bug, but an omition as far as I see it. Lets hope it will be fixed soon.

The battery on V09 is great. No bugs at all, for me so far, except the one you mentioned about the battery opening the volume UI. But its not really a bug, but an omition as far as I see it. Lets hope it will be fixed soon.

Check if the ring volume on that new volume UI properly changes :rolleyes:.

I think that they have made the power icon act together with the volume so you can access volume easily.

I tried the cocked Thai ROM and it is the same , V10 and V09 are doing the same thing.

I was also happy with V09 , it was stable and did not have much bugs .

the only annoying bug I have noticed was with the camera and video. ( if you got it sorted , please let me know )

I am trying the Thai ROM now . it feels light and you can control the manila2D but you need to do a small fix for the wifi.

got it from here ( link translated from arabic ) and i think i saw them refrencing it to modaco forum.

Guest Mr.Tuan
Hi 2 all... im kinda new to this tryed many roms at my i900 and can say that this rom is one of the best... its the only rom i have found to have an easy connection with my home pc... (dont know if some other had it...but i didnt see it :-)...

Only one question how do u change the tabs in the touch flo... cant find the settings either in programs nor in settings... i want to remove the tab email cause i dont use it at all...

Make them 2... youve changed the color of letters in the samsung keypad from black to white how can i do that cause when i add my language greek its in black and black key with black text its kinda... :-S

Thank you...

Ì u want to config M2D. U download this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zizyy41li25

The problem with icon battery, when I change new skin for M2D, It is okie