M2D ROM V10M FOR OMNIA i900

Guest Mr.Tuan

Guest vincentvan
No troubles bud.

EDIT: Here's the ROM uploaded elsewhere too for anyone that wants it.http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=olnsexdkaw

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I get it : my Omnia ATM is doing its duty pretty well, I can't see any bug, even the mouse is fine both taking and playng video, so I'm not really sure if I should install this new CAB file, what improvements would it bring to my 6 weeks old Omnia?

For what I read in your posts it seems more like it causes trobles instead of bettering the poor Omnia.

Could some good soul explain me if this installation is recomended to all Omnia users or only to those having some sort of trouble?

And also what should I expect after the installation , both of good and of possible bugs?

One more thing: for my job I'm using another win mob. device: an HTC touch HD; on this excellent phone I have installed the new .net3.5 ( and the necessary regedit program to activate it) and after I did that the speed , stability, and browsing capabilities of the HD noticeably improved.

Should we install it on our Omnias too?

Is there someone who has already done that?

If yes, how did you proceed and can you notice a difference?

Happy new years my fellow Omniacs; we've got the greatest smatphone on the Galaxy !

Edited by vincentvan

Guest dede99

Just got home guy's and only thing I'm going to do is "Wish you all the best in the year 2009" :) :( :( :D B) going to bed now

The rom worked good so all is fine after all :rolleyes:

bb

Guest benawitan
Just got home guy's and only thing I'm going to do is "Wish you all the best in the year 2009" :) :( :( :D B) going to bed now

The rom worked good so all is fine after all :rolleyes:

bb

just a noob qn. where to access the mobile messenger in this firmware? i just flashed it

Why is the Album in landscape mode? Is there a way to change that?

Also, Video Playing doesnt work and Quality of taking pics isnt the greatest either...I would flash to this Rom if Video Playing was working.

Edited by Ricc

Guest Nost@lgia
Why is the Album in landscape mode? Is there a way to change that?

Also, Video Playing doesnt work and Quality of taking pics isnt the greatest either...I would flash to this Rom if Video Playing was working.

well once u set up ur favorite album folder as default wm folder (100sscam)

u can review ur video in htc album at least. I'm using this rom V09 in that way.

Guest quantys

The Wlanfix doesn't work because my Wifi Router is detected from my Omnia but I can't connect me on Internet with Opera or Internet Explorer. Is there something to fix or to do.

Thanks for the Work that you had guy's on this rom

Guest kelvin84

One of the good and fast responsive rom i ever use~~~~

Yesterday V11 is release, is it recommand to change to V11?? Btw just manage to flash V10 yesterday =D

• 1 month later...