Who made this Excellent ROM ?

Guest M Seif

Guest eerraayyss

no bro,i can connect my wireless modem;but cant surf via browsers?

how can we fix this??

and can we change start menu color?

and finally can we change touch flo's digital watch? i want it to be classic HTC digital watch?

no bro,i can connect my wireless modem;but cant surf via browsers?

how can we fix this??

and finally can we change touch flo's digital watch? i want it to be classic HTC digital watch?

That's strange - my phone on this ROM is able to connect to all APs I've checked with no problem at all.

Guest chuti98

QUOTE(eerraayyss @ Jan 4 2009, 02:10) post_snapback.gifno bro,i can connect my wireless modem;but cant surf via browsers?

how can we fix this??

That's strange - my phone on this ROM is able to connect to all APs I've checked with no problem at all.

Try to set broswer connection at setting to automatic

Edited by chuti98

Guest quantys
WLan was always working in this ROM.

I tried the Wlan on this Rom, it works. The Wlan from my Omnia detects my Phone but no Navigator like Opera and iExplorer can't connect on internet.

Guest quantys
I tried the Wlan on this Rom, it works. The Wlan from my Omnia detects my Phone but no Navigator like Opera and iExplorer can't connect on internet.

The Wlan still not working in this last update. Wifi is on, my router is detected, but I cannot connect to internet. But I've updated the Weather Widget.

I don't understant why the weather is updating per internet (I guess) but I cannot access in the internet by a navigator like opera and iexplorer.

Is there something to change in the connexions?

Please Help :rolleyes:

Guest Khuanchai
The Wlan still not working in this last update. Wifi is on, my router is detected, but I cannot connect to internet. But I've updated the Weather Widget.

I don't understant why the weather is updating per internet (I guess) but I cannot access in the internet by a navigator like opera and iexplorer.

Is there something to change in the connexions?

Please Help :rolleyes:

Any firewall on your network? I have no problem with my wi-fi connection with direct connection.

Guest quantys
Any firewall on your network? I have no problem with my wi-fi connection with direct connection.

Sorry,I think it was my fault after 4-5 Soft Reset of my Omnia, I could connected me on Wlan with Opera. This Rom is very good. It has the HTC Album, very good idea. In the previous version it wasn't

Thank for helping :rolleyes:

Guest eerraayyss

wlan problem is solved by changing "My network card connects to The Internet" in the Settings->Connections->WÄ°FÄ°->Network Adapters but sometimes browser quit,i think it is a bug of rom,but anyway thats a great rom,i think.

Hey bro,Khuanchai;you should send info about your new roms here,too.. Talk with moderators,or just start a new topic,we are waiting for you:)

Guest Khuanchai
wlan problem is solved by changing "My network card connects to The Internet" in the Settings->Connections->WÄ°FÄ°->Network Adapters but sometimes browser quit,i think it is a bug of rom,but anyway thats a great rom,i think.

Hey bro,Khuanchai;you should send info about your new roms here,too.. Talk with moderators,or just start a new topic,we are waiting for you:)

Thank you. I'm waiting for a new ROM to come and make another customized ROM. Not sure the coming HL3 or HL5 will have any improvement over this one. Maybe we should wait for a ROM coming after new year.

Porting newer build from other device such as Touch HD to Omnia is another plan but so far I don't see definite benefit over the Omnia official build of 20270 except more bugs.

The new Samsung Online Widget is quite buggy for its features. I'm not sure it can replace TouchFlo 2D that is much smaller.

Any idea?

OK. While waiting for a new 2009 ROM, I have made an updated version of TouchFlo 2D ROM based on a newly released DXHL3 ROM (by Secany as usual). I hope I have removed all bugs existed in the previous version.

Downloaded link: http://rapidshare.com/files/181098647/M2D_HL3_Full.zip

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Edited by Khuanchai

Porting newer build from other device such as Touch HD to Omnia is another plan but so far I don't see definite benefit over the Omnia official build of 20270 except more bugs.

I completly agree with you, especially as I don't see any performance differences between your ROM and for example PDAViet one which was built on other device's version of WM.

Stability and functionality should be at the first place!

Guest eerraayyss

your rom is much better than PDAViet's rom,you should keep doing whatever you did in this rom:)

my advices to you (considering your first manilla lite rom):

*Forget about online widgets,there are mess:) keep on manilla;) remove anything about today1,today2 and widgets:)

*HTC Audio should be kept

*Youtube player should be on the rom

*quick gps doesn't work for me,you should take a look at it:)

*Opera suddenly quits,you can find a better version of Opera,or you can directly remove Opera and Ä°E from rom so anyone can install his favourite browser:)

*I like HTC style digital clock much more in manilla theme:)

*When I plug my device to my computer,it gets warm a lot.

*You should definetely put NET CF 3.5 in new rom and do the registry tweak about it which forces applications to use CF 3.5 version. everyone installs it after flashing rom,so why not putting in the rom?

*You can put flash lite 3.1,too,since you erase everything about online widgets,thats my personal opinion,i think most of users install it to their devices and you can think for most of users:)

*things that i don't use and you can remove according to other users' opinions : Ä°nternet Sharing,Search,SharePix,Streaming Player,Smart Converter,Smart Reader,Samsung LBS,Slide2View.. You should definetely think about removing these,that means a lot of memory:D

keep working bro,thanks for excellent roms you made,you have my support as a release tester:D

OK. While waiting for a new 2009 ROM, I have made an updated version of TouchFlo 2D ROM based on a newly released DXHL3 ROM (by Secany as usual). I hope I have removed all bugs existed in the previous version.

Hi Khuanchai or any frens here,

Appreciate if someone can upload this rom to another mirror site as quite a few of us have problems with rapidshare..

Thanks!

Guest quantys
Thank you. I'm waiting for a new ROM to come and make another customized ROM. Not sure the coming HL3 or HL5 will have any improvement over this one. Maybe we should wait for a ROM coming after new year.

The new Samsung Online Widget is quite buggy for its features. I'm not sure it can replace TouchFlo 2D that is much smaller.

Any idea?

There was a bug in this rom I putted this rom on my omnia, and now, it's continually restarting. Ever and ever. Is there some solution for this?

EDIT: After rebooting 6 times it cames everything to normal. Khuanchai you have magic hands. Thanks you so much for this rom :rolleyes:

Edited by quantys

Any idea?

I haven't used any of your ROMs before. This is the first one. And it's perfect! And the extra software you've included in your release is very useful, too! Haven't noticed any bugs so far :-D Thank you for your hard work!

Guest eerraayyss

hey Khuanchai,we are waiting for your new 2009 rom,DXIA1!:rolleyes:

but don't rush,take it easy,you actually can wait DXIA2,if this version is not stable. and one more thing;please make a rom upgrade for phone to DXIA1 or 2 whatever,not only pda upgrade!

thanks for your effort man,you have my blessing:)

ps: please vist modaco more,we are waiting news from you! besides your rom will be more famous :)

Edited by eerraayyss