Who made this Excellent ROM ?

Guest M Seif

Heee.... I hate to be a nag here but I'm juz wondering if anyone can help to upload the L3 rom to an alternate site like mediafire?

I'm not sure how much longer it'll take for Khuanchai to complete his new version but I do really hope to be able to try out this current version in the meantime.

Anyone?

Cheers!! :rolleyes:

Guest airsky98

hopefully the latest will be based on latest DXIA1_DZIA1 :rolleyes:

roughly when it will be out?

i'm worry that after reflash, the newer version come out again

Guest quantys
Update from PDAmobiz

New Khuanchai ROM

M2D Lite base on DXIA1 (test version)

http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....194568&PN=1

I'm testing this version (test version), I thank fist of all Khuanchai's work.

1) I found a bug on the Home Screen, when you try to but an alarm, it don't show nothing on the HomeScreen.

2) Second bug, but I think it's because, this version is the lite version, when you click on the music tab it open's the Windows Media Player 10 Mobile, and directly an error that the player cannot play the file... .

3) Third and last bug that I found, when you click on the Photo Tab, in this screen when you click on Album, nothing happened and the photos on the Screen are not centered on the frame.

I thanks Khuanchai again for his work, for me, until now his roms are the best that I could try, this few bugs are normal.

I'm shure that the Full Rom of the DXIA1 will be more perfect than the M2D_HL3_Full was.

Guest quantys

The new Rom Full is out. It works great, no bug seen until now. Just One thing, we cannot see videos on the Photo Tab as on the previous Rom Full.

Thanks at all, the Rom is great

The new Rom Full is out. It works great, no bug seen until now. Just One thing, we cannot see videos on the Photo Tab as on the previous Rom Full.

Thanks at all, the Rom is great

Hi

Do you have a link to the new full rom?