Uninstall softwares from original ROM???

Guest jimslec

Guest jimslec

Dear Taril,

I'd been following up with your great works here for a while and love it...microsoft needs people like you...keep it up bro.

I would love to try out your new ROM, but then I am still happy with my DXHI1 version. Where it has recovered from previous bugs like loose wi-fi connection, high battery power consumption and some other minor stuffs, right?

So, what I am trying to say here is that, is there anyway I could just uninstall some of those applications/software that came with the firmware...for e.g. opera/internet explorer (either one), digital frame, smart reader, touch player/wmp or move them to the bigger storage disk?

I hope you wouldn't mind sharing this information to us...just an idea of alternative choice to improvise.

Thanx in advance. :rolleyes:

Dear Taril,

I'd been following up with your great works here for a while and love it...microsoft needs people like you...keep it up bro.

I would love to try out your new ROM, but then I am still happy with my DXHI1 version. Where it has recovered from previous bugs like loose wi-fi connection, high battery power consumption and some other minor stuffs, right?

So, what I am trying to say here is that, is there anyway I could just uninstall some of those applications/software that came with the firmware...for e.g. opera/internet explorer (either one), digital frame, smart reader, touch player/wmp or move them to the bigger storage disk?

I hope you wouldn't mind sharing this information to us...just an idea of alternative choice to improvise.

Thanx in advance. :rolleyes:

Read topic about cooking your own OWN - this is the only solution to uninstall original applications. Also some people already do that job, there are lots of custom ROMs which can be used by you.