NEW SPY SOFTWARE

Guest johnboy12

Guest johnboy12

Is there any truth to these ads and news stories about spy softwae that you can download and then use it to manipulate other peoples' phones? It says you can totally access other peoples phones and they wont even know it......anyone know?

Guest johnboy12
Is there any truth to these ads and news stories about spy softwae that you can download and then use it to manipulate other peoples' phones? It says you can totally access other peoples phones and they wont even know it......anyone know?

The reason Im asking is I think my phone has been hacked. According to the "tell tale signs" I saw on a news broadcast.

Guest konker
The reason Im asking is I think my phone has been hacked. According to the "tell tale signs" I saw on a news broadcast.

I read from your previous thread that your Q9h was broken...so, what made you think that it is hacked?

What tell-tale signs did you observe?

Did you physically hand the phone to anyone who installed a software into the phone or did you leave your bluetooth in discoverable mode persistently, especially in crowded public places? Did you recently accept a bluetooth packet that was being sent to your phone? If you answer yes to any of the above, your Q9h could potentially be hacked using the bluetooth interface or a software that was intentionally installed on your phone for remote monitoring or access.

Guest johnboy12
I read from your previous thread that your Q9h was broken...so, what made you think that it is hacked?

What tell-tale signs did you observe?

Did you physically hand the phone to anyone who installed a software into the phone or did you leave your bluetooth in discoverable mode persistently, especially in crowded public places? Did you recently accept a bluetooth packet that was being sent to your phone? If you answer yes to any of the above, your Q9h could potentially be hacked using the bluetooth interface or a software that was intentionally installed on your phone for remote monitoring or access.

Example: My phone will be on but the screen black. Then, without a call or a text or anything coming in, it will light up. If I leave it near my stereo, it will interfere with the speakers also without recieving a call, text, etc.