All-in-one Manila 2D. Update 22 beta2 available

Guest sztupy

Guest smilepak
SMILEPAK,,

How did you remove all of those apps? I keep hoping that I can find a way to DUMP the ROM from my i910, and then use a KITCHEN to build my own ROM. The phone is beautiful..everyone that sees mine wants to keep it.

The M2D 21 that was created installed perfectly on my phone with one minor problem (that is mentioned as not working in the posts here - COMM MANAGER).

I had an HTC 3125, for which there are many, many ROMs built for, and the M2D which was in the last ROM on that phone was fast as lightning...and that phone only has a 195MHz processor. I do not understand why the version that I got from here (M2D 21) is so slow on the OMNIA's 624MHz processor.

Hopefully VERIZON will soon get the GPS stuff unlocked, and the phone will be "FULLY" functional....then we need some goos OMNIA i910 ROM chefs to build us some really kewl and super fast ROMS without all the Samsung BS apps.

THANKS AGAIN STZUPY!!!! Keep the releases coming.

Manually through windows explorer int he program files directory.

Guest thierryyy

Thanks, but I've a problem :S

When I check 'TOUCHFLOW' in today settings, and go to the today screen, Manilla pop ups and then exit.

Guest bearhntr
Manually through windows explorer int he program files directory.

Smilepak,

Thank You for the reply. You just removed the folders for the apps? Did you have to remove files from anywhere else (i.e. WINDOWS folder, etc.)?

I wish we could get REAL ROMs for the OMNIA's and start COOKING our own like the HTC ROMS found all over the place.

Having come from an HTC Wizard to the OMNIA...I am loving my phone, just wish it were easier to get things working. Like the GSensor apps, and other things.

I will never understand why manufacturers want to put things on phones you will never use. Why not a SIMPLE Windows Mobile load which allows all features of the phone to work...then allow users to customize their phone with apps to use the various features of the phone?!?!

Guess I am asking for too much..... :-)

*BH*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sztupy
Are there going to be any more updates?

If someone takes over the project then yes. TF2D on omnia won't be getting stabler than 19b/21 any time soon.

Guest daz306td

Can someone help me.

I've installed M2D - works perfect Thanks to sztupy! B)

on the settings section if I change the wallpaper it only changes the home background - no changed to the other screens, ie messages, internet, photo and videos etc. etc. can I not have the wallpaper the same on all ?

Guest Maxwell Newton
Hey guys! Is there any way to change the calendar app that open when i click on calendar?

Thx in advance!

It would be more helpful if comeone could tell how us how to change all the shortcuts, ie to open tclock.exe when you click the clock not just the normal windows clock etc...

Max

Guest scoiattolo
It would be more helpful if comeone could tell how us how to change all the shortcuts, ie to open tclock.exe when you click the clock not just the normal windows clock etc...

It's all written on the forum already.

Easiest way of doing this is to use a little program called SSMaPa

Edited by scoiattolo

Guest Maxwell Newton
It all written on the forum already.

Easiest way of doing it is to use a little program called SSMaPa

Now i feel stupid B)

EDIT: OK found the topic with it in, but i cant find a separate download link for it, only a ROM with it in, and im still not sure which ROM to use, so im looking for a cab or something, do you know where there is one?

Edited by Maxwell Newton

Guest chask31

I installed the file on my omnia (verizon) and it didnt show up in the today menu. I tried to reinstall but now it says i dont have enough space. What can i do?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

just installed Manila2D Update 19b on my Omnia. Everything works fine.

But there is a very frustrating problem - when my phone is not used for 1 minute it goes to sleep mode and only soft reset can turn it on again. Please help. 

Guest LODOSSyu

Hey guys..

I got GPS to work on my Omnia 910 but only after I installed the newer version of google map. Now that I have installed the newer version of G-map the search button does not work anymore. Is there a way to manually re-link it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bleteq

Hi Guys

Just installed the latest sztupy's version on my Omnia, using sector's latest ROM.

Everything is ok except for HTC Audio Manager. I am able to listen to the music and so on, but when my Omnia is locked and the screen is black Audio Manager completes one track and does not jump to another one. When I push any button and the backlight is on (with a lock screen) it starts to play the next track from the playlist. I tried different power saving options, tried to turn off Smart Lock, and the same applied to s2u2. Anyone had the same issue?

Guest DevilSoulz
NEW VERSION! (tested with WMemu)

Changes:

- Fixed some graphical glitches

- Footprints tab was disabled (and footprints were removed)

- Audiomanager/Music tab works now

Untested:

- GMaps might be still wrong

link: http://winmo.sztupy.hu/m2daio/Manila2D22AIO_beta2.cab

only 15MB!

Helo guys,

i have download this cab file and things i did

1. Hard reset

2. install the cab

3. Error

"Instalation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate"

please let me know if i need to change any settings... thanks..

• 1 month later...
Guest 98tiburonfx

Hello,

I have installed m2d 21 and 19b and both work great except when trying to add cities. I have searched on here and XDA and have tried the patches, added the cities in xml, and even tried m2d weather tool to add. With the patches touchflo will no longer load, with adding the cities in xml it's unable to get data, and with m2d weather tool the city does not show up in the list after saving. I hope there is a way to add my city and get it to work, because I love m2d but not without the weather. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Guest Ganhiru
can anyone port M2D to WVGA which is the resolution of Omnia2 i8000?

I think that there are allready WVGA versions of M2D to be found, and I think that TF3D will work to. I reccomend searching on XDA developers.

Perhaps in the future when the userbase for the i8000 gets bigger development wil start to pick up.

I'm also interesed in an Omnia ii