Please help me locate a topic or trick

Guest lastnikita

Guest lastnikita

Hi, I can't seem to find that topic anymore, the search function returns nothing good to me :rolleyes:

If I remember well it was a guy that cooked a rom, and let us know an extra tip to boost storage performance.

You had to use nue storage manager I think, unmount the partition and then reformat it into t-fat (if I'm not wrong).

I'd like to make sure I'm not missing something before testing that (and maybe bench the result if I can find the time..)

Do you guys remember that thread ?

Thanks

I wrote about this. You have to unmount first the DSK3 large storage. After you have to modify the registry (PocketFS.dll to fatfs.dll)

Reboot your phone, check with nue storage manager whether is it fatfs.dll, unmount it, and format it!

Edited by taril

Guest lastnikita
I wrote about this. You have to unmount first the DSK3 large storage. After you have to modify the registry (PocketFS.dll to fatfs.dll)

Reboot your phone, check with nue storage manager whether is it fatfs.dll, unmount it, and format it!

Ok I dismounted it, but I found many occurences for pocketfs.dll in registry, should I change them all ?

also, I can only find fatfsd.dll, not fatfs.dll.. is it the good one ?

thanks !

• 1 month later...
Guest agoesatoeb

*NOOB

i found this setting on my DXIA2/OMNIA i just install, but i dont know what for and why it become a "must" program in our omnia?

what benefit of this program, since i only find "format" , "mount" and "dismount" that can be clicked.

and what about file system you discuss above? can somebody explain for me?

thanks b4