Full screen email viewing

Guest Lab Rat

Guest Lab Rat

I've got a BJII with WinMo 6.1. Everyone else at my company has a Blackberry. When watching them check email they have the entire screen to work with, no menu bars or anything on the screen to consume screen space. Does anyone have any idea how to make viewing email a full screen deal?

On a related note, the text appears crisper on Blackberries than it does on my BJII. Is it possible to adjust the font as well?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chad B.
I've got a BJII with WinMo 6.1. Everyone else at my company has a Blackberry. When watching them check email they have the entire screen to work with, no menu bars or anything on the screen to consume screen space. Does anyone have any idea how to make viewing email a full screen deal?

On a related note, the text appears crisper on Blackberries than it does on my BJII. Is it possible to adjust the font as well?

Lab Rat...when you have the email msg open, hold down the camera button. When you're in this mode, the center button will auto scroll and the two"-" buttons control the speed of the auto scroll. You can also just use the scroll wheel.

Chad