Shokka9's ROM Kitchen

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

Well, more ROMs for you to play with......Stripped HL2 ROM with some added apps like G-Alarm, ClearTemp, oh and M2D with M2DC.

Also have the same HL2 clean ROM without M2D too, if you are not into M2D.

Go to...... :)

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9%27s-k...e-for-download/

With Sztupy hosting files for download in China - Thanks dude

This is my kitchen, and will be full of goodies soon. New chef to the game, very inexperienced but can make nice ROMs, skills grow daily, just like life.

Building DXAI1 ROMs now, with M2D versions and ones without too and hopefully chinese editions too. So i will release 4 at a time, just to cater for a few tastes, but ultimately they will be the same ROMs.

Thanks to Sztupy, Lufeig, wizard, sector, secany, lazydave76 and anyone else involved. Without those people this would not be possible.

See you there. :rolleyes:

Edited by shokka9

Guest shokka9

I am waiting for AI1 firmware so i can do a new build with Sztupy's SYS & XIP files.

Should be ready in the week, sooner if i get my hands on the ROM, not on Secany's mailing list.

Take care people and please visit my kitchen, my M2D version is really nice.

Guest shokka9

Quick update for you all....

DXIA1 with HL3 phone part has now been shokkafied! :)

I have already created a M2D clean ROM with 20954 XIP & SYS, which i am testing now....if i do not encounter any serious errors, i will be releasing very soon (along with non M2D version + the chinese verisons too). See taster attachment, some sneek peeks....

Only things of note at the moment are the known issues...Finger Mouse doesn't work as it should, and also the bell volume doesn't work (same as HL2 reportings). It worked for me on HL2. Its only 4 & 5 settings, which i dont use anyway (after adjusting the db's :( ). I cant test the BT headset issue as i dont have one. But bluetooth file transfer seems ok. Will confirm, when i can.

If anyone is interested, see my kitchen @....

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/shokka9's-kitchen

I have HL2 clean ROMs available for download. :rolleyes:

post-428798-1231686680_thumb.jpg

Edited by shokka9