TouchFlo 2D Full and Lite version from i900DXIA1 (13 Jan 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

Friends,

Thank you very much for trying my ROM and all your comments. This is very helpful for me to make future ROM with less bugs.

However, I decide to quit my ROM development for now because I have no time to make any support for all of you who try my ROM. Making customized ROM is my hobby but usually takes my time. The main reason I made a ROM is because all official ROM's were not satisfied my daily use. I made ROM customized for my personal use. I just want to share with people that may also have similar use. Thanks again for all words.

I may come back again when a new official ROM coming out. The first site to see my new ROM is in the i900 club at www.pdamobiz.com.

Buy,

Khuanchai

thank u

some new icons are nice

I want to change all icons on i900, can u give a program

Hi! mate, U can do that with this Software SK Shortcut Manager , just search on Google.

Guest psymon.jakarta
i sloved the sms problem

it's really great rom

but there is that little issue

whenever i hit the red button i heard that noise sound "toooooooot"

how to disable it

hi, could you give me some info on your sms issues, i cant send but i can receive? any help on this would be really helpful thanks

Guest jformacek

...tested over weekend, both Lite and Full version working, but I wasn't able to get connected to the internet - neither GPRS nor WiFi. Wifi itself connected to my accesspoint, but any programs could make use of it. GPRS didn't prompt me to get configured by my provider.

On the same device, DXHL3 by taril connects without any problems just after flashing...

Anyone having the same experience?

Jiri

Guest golddust

Hi Kuanchai, thanks for your great rom.. everything works fine for me except for the bluetooth. After pairing with one device you cannot pair with other device anymore. This problem also happen on other users too but not sure either all or some only. Anybody found the solution for this so far?

Guest 0rayne0
Im having the same problem. :D

Try to switch ur USB Connection Mode from "ActiveSync" to "Mass Storage" fiorst, then click OK.

After that, soft-reset & set back to "ActiveSync"..

It should work now... :)

Guest drewsta_j
...tested over weekend, both Lite and Full version working, but I wasn't able to get connected to the internet - neither GPRS nor WiFi. Wifi itself connected to my accesspoint, but any programs could make use of it. GPRS didn't prompt me to get configured by my provider.

On the same device, DXHL3 by taril connects without any problems just after flashing...

Anyone having the same experience?

Jiri

Hey Jiri.

A solution to this problem was discussed earlier in this thread.

The solution is simply this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

Once there change to another provider (not your current provider) Then press OK

Go back into Settings > Connections > Operator Settings and change back to your provider.

It may also be an idea to make sure that Under Browser Connection that the 'Automatically detect settings' check box is checked.

This solved my issues.

Thanks,

Drew.

Edited by drewsta_j

Guest YurJan7

Hi guys, it is a really good rom and i am testing it for couple of days. everything is fine except one thing: It is all TouchFlo 2D I dont know why the Divx file doesnt play. And also you have to install Divx Player which i really dont like. I prefer Touch player. Am I missing something Do i have to do anything so i can play those files? Thank you!!!

Guest drewsta_j
Hi guys, it is a really good rom and i am testing it for couple of days. everything is fine except one thing: It is all TouchFlo 2D I dont know why the Divx file doesnt play. And also you have to install Divx Player which i really dont like. I prefer Touch player. Am I missing something Do i have to do anything so i can play those files? Thank you!!!

The full version has touch player.. it's under programs.

I can confirm the battery issue with the Lite version, with wifi, gprs off. battery drains quickly. drops by about 10% per hour

I used the phone with this ROM and I can confirm there is NO battery issue. The battery lasts very well.

Therefore the problem you have has nothing to do with this ROM. It is a problem with software you have on top of the ROM. If you did not hard reset after you flashed the ROM you might accidentally have traces from the previous installs.

I have problems with Kinoma player. Once I opened it, and closed it, I can't reopen it. It shows Kinoma Player next to Start but it doesn't show up?

Also have some random bugs that I cant open Inbox in Messages. A Soft-Reset fixes that....

Guest Mistwalker
Hey Jiri.

A solution to this problem was discussed earlier in this thread.

The solution is simply this:

Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

Once there change to another provider (not your current provider) Then press OK

Go back into Settings > Connections > Operator Settings and change back to your provider.

It may also be an idea to make sure that Under Browser Connection that the 'Automatically detect settings' check box is checked.

This solved my issues.

Thanks,

Drew.

When I enter my Operator Settings it's all blank. Anyone else have this problem? I'm also having major problems with sending and receiving MMS (none of the two works at all). I can surf the internet, view youtube etc etc. But MMS is not working at all :D I would like to try to change those operator settings, but they are blank, so it's kinda hard :)

Anyone know what it could be?

Great ROM. Certainly the best custom rom I've tried so far. A quick question though - is anyone having problems with word completion not working. I have it set correctly and have disabled / re-enabled it but I can't seem to get it to work when I'm typing

Cheers,

bb

Guest mrzippy

Hello Everybody,

Firstly I have to request excuse for my poor english. I have post one message in the first page telling that this firmware works very very good. I have read all post in 5 minutes and I say the same problems all the time. Please we need tidy this post up.

Please copy and paste here all the errors or problems that you have but pleeeaseee don't put the error without read all the posts. Please. I if you have a problem that anyone haven't... probably u have flashed bad the firmw. Remember hard reset the internal memory and erase manually the temp files in my storage... such as in the root directory, in temp and all the program files. Erase everything you don't need in my storage. This is very important, after that read the post to solve the problem and after that write here.

I have this firm 3 weeks ago and this works perfect. The battery is perfect, the mouse is perfect and the opera with internet is perfect (in light version i have installed opera_v9.5_build_15233_qvga.cab. This integrate opera and flash and it works PERFECT. Look for in google), and wifi is perfect if you have problems with internet go to settings/connections/browser connection and choose internet or wap. Please investigate and read.

Some problems or improvement

------------------------------

- The font menus (not the start menu) has little size and is difficult to touch.

Solution:

-The error Windows Media Player: Cannot play the file... when you touch the music tab in M2D.

Solution:

Please Copy and Paste problems and solutions.

Another recomendation if you learn to use RotationService (http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-http-omnia-modaco-com/276388/rotationservice-new-version-1-2-1/) you can rotate only the application that you want such as photoalbum, radiofm, word, s2p...

Regards,

Mrzippy

P.D. I forgot it... Thank you Khuanchai. Good job. :)

Edited by mrzippy

• 4 months later...
Guest wildcats1369
When I enter my Operator Settings it's all blank. Anyone else have this problem? I'm also having major problems with sending and receiving MMS (none of the two works at all). I can surf the internet, view youtube etc etc. But MMS is not working at all ;) I would like to try to change those operator settings, but they are blank, so it's kinda hard :D

Anyone know what it could be?

This works with me, but my problem is i cant connect to the internet via pc ( phone connected to pc with active sync )

please help me in fixing this