Manilla2D on i617?

Guest drdownload

Guest drdownload

I'm a huge fan of the touchflo/manilla 2d look and feel and I'm wondering if it would work and if it would be useful on a blackjack II.

I know its optimized for touch-interaction, however is it usable/useful with a normal querty smartphone?

And if so, how hard would it be to install it on a blackjack II?

edit: as far as I see it's possible to get m2d running on qvga landscape device as the bj2, however it needs to be configured to use 96dpi and it wont be the standard homescreen if it doesnt get cooked into the rom.

Edited by drdownload

Guest nhathoasangviet
I'm a huge fan of the touchflo/manilla 2d look and feel and I'm wondering if it would work and if it would be useful on a blackjack II.

I know its optimized for touch-interaction, however is it usable/useful with a normal querty smartphone?

And if so, how hard would it be to install it on a blackjack II?

edit: as far as I see it's possible to get m2d running on qvga landscape device as the bj2, however it needs to be configured to use 96dpi and it wont be the standard homescreen if it doesnt get cooked into the rom.

Say bye bye with Manila2D :rolleyes:

Have you ever tried PointUI Home for smartphone? It's so cool... http://www.pointui.com/

Guest drdownload

pointui is even more targeted on touchscreen devices.

from all what I see is there no reason to rule out m2d on the blackjack II. the 96dpi are an easy thing and about cooking a rom... after my thesis is finished I'll have time to play around.

Guest nhathoasangviet
pointui is even more targeted on touchscreen devices.

from all what I see is there no reason to rule out m2d on the blackjack II. the 96dpi are an easy thing and about cooking a rom... after my thesis is finished I'll have time to play around.

Here, pointUI Home for smartphone.

http://www.clickapps.com/download.htm?pvid=20987

Pointui.Home.1.51a.Wm.CAB

Edited by nhathoasangviet