QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Thanks. I have tried this on three different XP machines, but am not having luck either. I have installed the modem drivers from the samsung website, but many times it still asks me for further drivers when I plug in the phone on the XP machines. Is there a place where I can get the proper XP drivers?

Any ideas? Are there different modem drivers that I need to load? I pulled mine from the samsung upgrade site.

I really want to try these ROMs.

Guest vennerr93
I'm running on Vista. Have tried installing the modem drivers but still get the same problem.

Could it be because this driver is for Win XP? PDA device still not found, someone please help :|

I use vista as well and heres the solution.

1. find the pdf and read the instructions.

2. using the instructions open the vista RUU.rar file wceubsh.sys and install that driver to your phone.

3. once this is done open i900 EXEcutor then click on the disassemble tab.

4. click on the button with 3 dots and choose the rom.

5. with the rom chosen click "go" and make a note of the output file.

6. after this is done open grandprix and go to the files you just made with i900 EXEcutor and input these into the correct places.

LOADER - eboot

PDA - pda

CSC - customer.csc

MULTI LANG - phone

PHONE - phone

then press detect in grandprix then turn off your phone then connect your phone to the pc/laptop then power your phone on, grand prix should detect it and then update.

be aware it will boot with a funny phone and ! logo but wait and it will boot properly.

jus ask me if u have any questions.

i900_EXEcutor.exe

VistaRUU.rar

i780_Vista_USB_Installation_for_Mirage_Flashing.zip

USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA.exe

Edited by vennerr93

Guest billow_boy

Qbus, thanks for your brillant rom and it runs well in my omnia but i found that if you get in settings -> today -> Items -> (select one from the list)-> options....

THEN the diag appering can not be closed but reset. Is this a bug or something? any solutions?

PS: I'm runing the clean edition of your roms.

Guest scoiattolo
Qbus, thanks for your brillant rom and it runs well in my omnia but i found that if you get in settings -> today -> Items -> (select one from the list)-> options....

THEN the diag appering can not be closed but reset. Is this a bug or something? any solutions?

Using the same rom (QB04)with full M2D and I don't have the problem you describe.

For me it works without problems with any of the today plugins.

Guest billow_boy
Using the same rom (QB04)with full M2D and I don't have the problem you describe.

For me it works without problems with any of the today plugins.

em, I blieve that works :D . But I always want many informations on my first screen. If I use M2D rom, it seems impossible (Mybe I'm wrong? I've never tried M2D, SPB or other UI before :) , but i think i'll do it sooner or later)

Guest ronaldb3

Hi Guys,

This might not be the right thread for this question, but I see some of the real knowedgeable people watch here.

On previous PDA phones (HP's mostly) I could use my phone BT earpiece to hear music out of Media Player. I can't with the Omnia (with any roms I've tried). Stereo BT headset works OK.

Is this due to WM 6.x or the Omnia?

And more important, is there a reg hack to fix this???

Thanks for any ideas.

Ron...

(PS-been using 04M rom since it was released. Added several cabs and apps. It is working great. Thanks. Qbus.)

Edited by ronaldb3

I use vista as well and heres the solution.

1. find the pdf and read the instructions.

2. using the instructions open the vista RUU.rar file wceubsh.sys and install that driver to your phone.

3. once this is done open i900 EXEcutor then click on the disassemble tab.

4. click on the button with 3 dots and choose the rom.

5. with the rom chosen click "go" and make a note of the output file.

6. after this is done open grandprix and go to the files you just made with i900 EXEcutor and input these into the correct places.

LOADER - eboot

PDA - pda

CSC - customer.csc

MULTI LANG - phone

PHONE - phone

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. I will try these steps in full later today. However, I downloaded the linked files and took a look at the PDF. I don't see instructions for installing the wceubsh.sys driver. Am I missing something?

then press detect in grandprix then turn off your phone then connect your phone to the pc/laptop then power your phone on, grand prix should detect it and then update.

be aware it will boot with a funny phone and ! logo but wait and it will boot properly.

jus ask me if u have any questions.

Installled Samsung clock cab, but cant find where I can setup alarm. I can see only standard WM alarm setup.

I forgot to create a shortcut in Programs folder. Try to get new CAB and install it. You should have "Clock" icon then.

I noticed no such problems as you describe - maybe hard reset will do the trick.

hi qbus

can you upload your m2d theme from the old fwversion?

This theme was from Khuanchai ROM, I've removed it already from my HDD...

Edited by qbus

Have converted to your ROM qbus its awesome!! Your awesome.. :)

One thing though, currently the clock is linked to the windows one, how would I make it linked to the samsung clock instead?

Anyone?

Have converted to your ROM qbus its awesome!! Your awesome.. :)

One thing though, currently the clock is linked to the windows one, how would I make it linked to the samsung clock instead?

Anyone?

Which clock (Manila or Samsung Widget)?

That first - use SSMaPa2d application (available on xda developers forum).

The second - after installation of Samsung Clock from my first post Widget should start to open Samsung Clock.

Which clock (Manila or Samsung Widget)?

That first - use SSMaPa2d application (available on xda developers forum).

The second - after installation of Samsung Clock from my first post Widget should start to open Samsung Clock.

The first~ thanks will try it now :)

Qbus

Problem is with battery after 10 hours and does not have programs in background

:)

No problem for me - I charged my phone on night between wednesday and thursday and now battery indicator shows 75%.

UMTS enabled and no turning off the phone in the night.

Guest RoSoMaK
No problem for me - I charged my phone on night between wednesday and thursday and now battery indicator shows 75%.

UMTS enabled and no turning off the phone in the night.

I go had to sleep about 4am battery put morning have 80% UMTS, battery was about 12pm on 10% today :) . I have excluded off Umts but omnia and it is finished loading so and it scants end continuously. Program it in manila and has nothing for her.

Upload rom again ? If install it by granpix other unit ?

Can anyone tell me if they have done this rom with a T-Mobile uk phone?

are the operator settings there when it is installed?

I really want to try this but dont want to screw my phone up

I go had to sleep about 4am battery put morning have 80% UMTS, battery was about 12pm on 10% today :) . I have excluded off Umts but omnia and it is finished loading so and it scants end continuously. Program it in manila and has nothing for her.

Upload rom again ? If install it by granpix other unit ?

Maybe you changed some of power settings and PDA module is not going to sleep?

This would explain such big battery drain.

Guest RoSoMaK

Qbus

But it has logged me must inscribe from network automatically again pin, It normal ??

It works without erroneously

This ok :)

Thank

Edited by RoSoMaK

Guest needmoney

Qbus, is it rom fail that i can't download xtra data by WiFi? Second thing i can't connect to internet by Opera when im connected to MY WiFi network.

What's wrong?

//Please pm me

Edited by needmoney

Guest gianton

I can confirm that both are working OK on mine, using DXIA2-QB04M atm.

Qbus, is it rom fail that i can't download xtra data by WiFi? Second thing i can't connect to internet by Opera when im connected to MY WiFi network.

What's wrong?

//Please pm me

Edited by gianton